Bonding time: Cameron Diaz keeps it casual in boyfriend jeans as she enjoys LA day with sister Chimene and niece
Cameron Diaz enjoyed a family outing with her older sister Chimene Cain and her niece in Seal Beach, California on Saturday.
The 44-year-old beauty was beaming as she enjoyed the sunny spring day in the posh beach community, which borders her hometown of Long Beach.
The There’s Something About Mary star was casually dressed in a sage button-up shirt over a white top with blue jeans cuffed up at the bottom.
Family day: Cameron Diaz, 44, (R) was snapped with her sister Chimene Cain and her niece on Saturday in Seal Beach, California
She rounded out her get-up with fire orange shoes, a black tote bag and sunglasses, with her blonde locks pulled back.
Chimene wore a blue top with black jeans and white sandals, carrying a fringed black purse with her blonde locks pulled back in a ponytail.
The Sex Tape actress, who's married to Good Charlotte's Benji Madden, was seen enjoying lunch with her relatives before stopping off for gas on the weekend day.
The Charlie's Angels star told the New York Daily News, 'Sisters have an incredibly strong bond ... there’s nothing in the world like it.'
Happy time: Diaz looked carefree as she enjoyed the idyllic day with her relatives
Diaz said that her older sister used to play with her peers as Charlie’s Angels in the 1970s, according to People, but the older girls wouldn't let her in on the fun.
'I don’t think they even let me be Bosley,' she joked.
The Other Woman beauty talked to George Lopez in 2011 about attending Long Beach Polytechnic High School with another student who went onto fame and celebrity: Snoop Dogg.
Close ties: Cameron, seen here with Chimene in NYC in 1998, said that 'there’s nothing in the world like' the bond between sisters
'He was a year older than me ... I remember him, he was very tall and skinny. He wore lots of ponytails,' she said. 'I'm pretty sure I bought weed from him. Yeah. I had to have.'
In the appearance on the since-cancelled Lopez Tonight, Diaz said that when she was younger, she 'used to get in fights with boys more than girls,' as 'for some reason, boys liked to fight' her.
'But one time in junior high I had this girl come up to me in the locker room from behind and pull my hair back. I had to shut her down!'
Stunner: The A-list beauty looked refreshed at an event in Woodland Hills, California last June
Lifestyles of the rich and famous: Cameron and husband Benji Madden were snapped at an event last June in LA
Most watched News videos
- Democratic Rep. Cicilline caught removing mask to sneeze
- Multiple people injured as MTA bus hangs off an overpass in the Bronx
- Man befriends local fox during lockdown and fattens it up feeding it
- Bus in West Yorkshire loses control and slides down snowy hill
- ABC 20/20 looks at JonBenét Ramsey case with Detective Lou Smit
- Five sought in connection with aggravated burglary in Walthamstow
- Moment stray dog is pulled from frozen water and rescued
- Chilling out! Train conductor captures snowy train tracks in Durham
- Boris Johnson gives latest coronavirus briefing from Downing Street
- 'Jab by jab we will win this fight against Covid,' says Boris
- Sudden moment Brazilian man is struck by lightning
- Met Police find shisha bar in West London with 29 people packed in