Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher take their two children for fun breakfast with friends and family
It was quite a gathering.
Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis took their daughter Wyatt, five, and son Dimitri, two, along for breakfast with Mila's dad Mark and a bevy of family and friends on Saturday.
The group opted to eat at the popular Nate 'N Al's Delicatessen in Beverly Hills.
Family fun: Mila Kunis held five-year-old daughter Wyatt's hand while Ashton Kutcher toted son Dimitri, two, as they made their way to Nate 'N Al's Deli in Beverly Hills on Saturday
Ashton, 41, toted little Dimitri, who looked adorable in a white T-shirt with black arms and black shorts.
The actor didn't look so bad himself in a dark blue jacket that he wore over a light blue T-shirt, jeans and sneakers plus a blue baseball cap.
Mila, 36, opted for a black, V-neck sweater that slipped of her shoulder and skinny jeans that she wore with white sneakers.
She wore a smart hat over her recently dyed platinum blonde and blue tipped tresses that were tied back in a plait as she held Wyatt's hand.
Shapely star: Mila, 36, opted for a black, V-neck sweater that slipped off her shoulder and skinny jeans plus white sneakers while Wyatt, five, was dressed in pale blue T-shirt and pants
The brunette cutie, who had a red bow in her long hair, tried to pull her mom across the road. She was dressed in a mid-blue T-shirt with matching pants and sneakers.
Their outing comes after the release of Demi Moore's memoir, which included many claims about her former husband.
Ashton was married to the Ghost actress, 56, from 2005 until their divorce was finalized in 2013.
Father and son: Ashton, 41, toted Dimitri, two, who wore a white T-shirt with black arms and black jeans. The actor didn't look so bad himself in a blue jacket, a light blue T-shirt and jeans
In her book, Demi talked about their eight-year marriage, accusing him of cheating, twice, and revealing they had two threesomes.
The actress insisted she had warned her ex about the book's content, telling Ellen DeGeneres, 'I have, yes. I tried to keep the perspective on my story.'
In a statement to UsWeekly earlier this month, a spokesman for Ashton said: 'He knew what was coming.
'He had a heads up on what is in the book. He's not mad or disappointed. This is Demi's truth, and he always felt sympathetic toward her. '
The way they were: Ashton and ex-wife Demi Moore at an event in NYC on June 9, 2011. Now she has dished on their eight-year marriage in a new biography
Most watched News videos
- Man befriends local fox during lockdown and fattens it up feeding it
- Gypsy Wedding star Paddy Doherty sends message from hospital
- Police clash with anti-lockdown protesters in Birmingham
- Matt Hancock spotted out in Queen's Park amidst Covid lockdown
- Chilling out! Train conductor captures snowy train tracks in Durham
- Met Police find shisha bar in West London with 29 people packed in
- 'Jab by jab we will win this fight against Covid,' says Boris
- Woman stole a USPS truck and goes on a joyride
- Florida woman arrested for refusing to wear mask inside restaurant
- Footage shows 'group of illegal migrants' coming into Dover
- AOC says Facebook is 'partially responsible' for the Capitol riot
- Aviation Minister: UK has one of most robust Covid travel measures