Welcome to New Bern, NC
Search Search Toggle
Slider Accent

Report a Problem or Maintenance Emergency

Sometimes we don't know we have an issue until you tell us!  We are always available to hear your concerns and do what we can to make New Bern a better place to live.

We have multiple ways for you to get in contact with us.  After hours Utility emergencies can be reported by calling Utility Control at (252) 636-4070, or try our online reporting tool.  See links below, and thank you for your input.

Click here to report a Power problem or emergency Click here to report a sewer problem or emergency

Potholes, Litter, Driving Hazards, Broken Signs, Overgrown Brush, Etc. Click here to report Click here to report a water problem or leak.

Contact Us
Career Opportunities
© 2018 City of New Bern  |  300 Pollock St. New Bern, NC 28560  |  (252) 636-4000

American Flag Icon

LOGIN  |  Powered by Revize