Doting dad Idris Elba beams as he carries cute son Winston on his shoulders during family day out with fiancée Sabrina Dhowre
He balances a Hollywood career with being a devoted father and fiancé.
And Idris Elba appeared to be taking it all in his stride as he enjoyed some quality time with his son Winston, three, and his fiancée Sabrina Dhowre in London's Soho earlier this week.
The trio looked like the perfect family unit, with doting dad Idris carrying his adorable tot on his shoulders as they made their way to whiskey shop The Vintage House.
Doting dad: : Idris Elba enjoyed some quality time with son Winston, three, and his fiancee Sabrina Dhowre while out in London's Soho earlier this week
Winston had no trouble making himself comfortable while perched on his dad's shoulders, hilariously resting his hands on his father's head.
Idris sported a casual, yet nonetheless stylish, outfit for his family day out in a pink T-shirt, fitted jeans and white Converse trainers.
He banished the chilly British weather with a padded gillet and smart navy coat.
Meanwhile little Winston looked to have taken style tips from Sabrina as the pair sported matching Dr. Martens boots.
Quality time: The trio looked like the perfect family unit, with doting dad Idris carrying his adorable tot on his shoulders as they made their way to whiskey shop The Vintage House
While the beauty queen teamed her cool footwear with a camouflage print T-shirt and skinny jeans, Winston went for a stripy T-shirt.
Idris welcomed Winston with ex-girlfriend Naiyana Garth, though the pair called time on their relationship in February 2016, when their son was just 22-months-old.
The star is also dad to 16-year-old daughter Isan, from his marriage to Hanne 'Kim' Norgaard. The couple's divorce was officially granted in 2003.
Despite being one of the world's most in demand actors, Idris previously told Cosmopolitan magazine that his children always come first.
Proud papa: The star is also dad to 16-year-old daughter Isan, from his marriage to Hanne 'Kim' Norgaard
He enthused: '[Isan and I] have never lived together, but we adore each other and we dedicate time to be with each other. More than anything you have to make time to be with your children.
'It's something I battle a lot because of my career, because as much as it's nice to be busy and working, ultimately children don't raise themselves.
'You've got to be there to help them and guide them through it. That's one thing I try my very best to do. I love being a dad, its an important part of my life.'
Last month, Idris got down on one knee at a cinema in London to ask Sabrina to marry him and presented her with a stunning diamond ring.
Family first: Despite being one of the world's most in demand actors, Idris previously told Cosmopolitan magazine that his children always come first
Most watched News videos
- Safiyya Shaikh tells police she 'wanted to blow everything up'
- Prosecutors announce the charges against Ghislaine Maxwell
- NYPD searches for suspect who slashed 2-year-old's face
- Boris Johnson says law must be observed in Prince Andrew Epstein row
- Police launch murder probe after man is shot dead in Islington
- Riot police clash with people attending illegal rave in White City
- Woman hilariously tries to put away her groceries in wrong car
- Couple marry in socially-distanced 5 guest only wedding
- Moment a demonstrator live-streams getting run over by a car
- Prosecutors 'welcome' Prince Andrew to talk on Epstein
- Govt set to announce 50-plus countries eligible for air-bride status
- Police have bottles thrown at them after shutting down illegal rave