We Asked People What Cringe Movie Scenes They Regretted Watching With Their Parents, Here's What They Said
"After the opening scene of Not Another Teen Movie I had to calmly eject the disc and walk out"
We recently asked the BuzzFeed Community what awkward movie scene they watched with their parents that they wish they hadn't, and there were some real cringe moments! Here's some of the best stories:
1. A sensual pottery session is not something you want to be watching whilst sat next to your mum.
2. Monsters Ball is not the best father and daughter friendly movie.
3. Dennis Hopper shouting profanities does not make the best evening in with your dad.
4. Watching crime fighters go at it when you're sat next to your dad is not the one.
5. Any film that features spanking should not be watched with your mother.
6. If watching *ordinary* sex wasn't bad enough, try watching fish-man sex with the family.
7. Naked Ryan Reynolds isn't as good as it sounds.
8. Sometimes turning the movie off is the only option.
9. Borat is definitely *NOT* nanna friendly.
10. There's nothing like an unexpected sex scene to really ruin watching a movie with the family.
11. Orgy is definitely not a word you want to come up when watching a movie with your parents.
12. This was not the family bonding experience they might of hoped for.
13. Family movie night will never be the same again.
14. Sometimes it's not even safe to watch a cartoon with mum.
15. Some things are way better left unsaid.
16. This person definitely won't be watching for the Step Brothers again any time soon.
17. At the end of the day, when things get really awkward all you can do is laugh.
Note: Some entries were edited for length and/or clarity.