Fire deals with pure heat and the control of temperature. Below is a list of powers of the fire element seen thus far in the DAMMED universe.
Pyrogenesis: The ability to create a source of fire including fire balls, barries of fire, fire discs, etc. . Sometimes, newly bonded human do not possess this capability but eventually can after about 2 years at the most.
- Fire Breathing: Generating a jet of fire from the mouth.
Pyrokinesis: The ability to manipulate fire in various forms.
- Fire Barrier: A wall or layers of fire used to defend or seperate.
- Fire Tendrils: Thin, long, prehensile strands of fire or heat that move through space. They can expand or contract in 2 dimensions and the strands can converge or diverge to be used as barriers, blades, make shift grills or ovens, etc.
- Simulacrum: Fire manipulated into shapes resembling living things such as people, demons, and animals or objects such as weapons.
Heat Manipulation: The manipulation of pure heat.
- Cold Fire: The manipulation of the temperature of flames so that it has a cold touch to it rather than a hot one.
- Heat Focusing: Being about to drag heat away from objects in the surrounding area.
- Temperature Relativity: The user can pick which objects feel heat and burn and which objects are safe.
Smoke Manipulation: The ability to manipulate smoke.
- Simulacrum: Smoke manipulated into shapes resembling living things such as people, demons, and animals or objects such as weapons.
- Smoke Screen: Smoke released into the air to blind and choke enemies to prevent them from attacking.
Lava Manipulation: The ability to manipulate lava.
Explosions: Spontaneous, rapid combustion that can be generated from a number of sources including fire, air, and within certain solids and liquids.
Temperature Resistance and/or Regulation: Fire elementals usually have a temperature resistance but to various degrees depending on age, number of years they have been bonded, and the species the demon partner is among other things. Fire elementals are not impervious to UV radiation and other forms of radiation. To combat uncomfortable heats, the temperature of the body or the air around the body can be increased or decreased. Emotions tend to influence regulation of temperture. Anger and embarrassment tend to be the ones that are most noticable.
Venting: The release of excess body heat via smoke.
Heat Sensing: The ability to sense the presense of heat sources in the surrounding area.
Infrared Vision: The ability to see heat and gauge temperature.
Heat Passing: The opposite of heat focusing, it is passing of heat to another body. Temperature can vary greatly especially when based on emotions or in extreme situations.