Find Hotels in West Beach, CA
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Dec 4, 2020
Reviewed on Dec 5, 2020
Visiting West Beach
Visitors can enjoy all that West Beach has to offer including the beaches, shopping, and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafés and sporting events. Top sights around the area include Presidio Santa Barbara, Santa Barbara Museum of Art, and Santa Barbara County Courthouse.
- There are 306 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Santa Barbara, CA (SBA-Santa Barbara Municipal), 8.4 mi (13.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Santa Ynez, CA (SQA), 25.9 mi (41.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in West Beach
A couple of favorite places to visit are Santa Barbara Harbor and Santa Barbara Museum of Natural History Sea Center. In the area, you'll also find Presidio Santa Barbara and Santa Barbara Museum of Art.
As you start planning your visit to West Beach, the perfect accommodation may not be in the city center but you'll find 280 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Hotel Milo Santa Barbara is located in central West Beach. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Santa Barbara can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and comfortable rooms.
- Avania Inn of Santa Barbara is located in the heart of West Beach. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star motel in Santa Barbara can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its overall value and central location.
- Hilton Santa Barbara Beachfront Resort is 1 mi (1.6 km) from the city's heart. This 4-star hotel in Santa Barbara features a full-service spa, 2 restaurants, and an outdoor pool. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and dining options.
Popular places to visit outside the city include Santa Barbara County Courthouse, located 1.2 mi (2 km) from the heart of the city, and Santa Barbara Zoo, which is 1.5 mi/2.4 km away.