Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up vulgar in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Vulgar is a Latin word meaning "common" or "pertaining to ordinary people."
- Vulgar or common language, the vernacular speech of a region or a people
- Language use characterised by vulgarity, see Vulgarism and Vulgarity § Language
- A vulgar fraction in mathematics, one written in the common way and not as a decimal fraction
- Vulgar (film), a 2000 American film
- Vulgar (album), a 2003 album by Japanese band Dir en grey