Masked burglars broke into Keanu Reeves’ Hollywood Hills home and fled with a firearm, according to a report Friday.
The Los Angeles Police Department first responded to an anonymous call about a possible trespasser at the “Matrix” star’s property around 7 p.m. Wednesday, but found no one there, law enforcement sources told TMZ.
Officers headed back around five hours later when an alarm started blaring at 1 a.m. Thursday, the outlet said.
That time, police spotted multiple men in ski masks on security cameras smashing a window and entering the star’s home, estimated to be worth around $7 million.
Police said the suspects took one firearm from the home before fleeing, the report said.
Reeves was not at the home at the time, the sources said.
Detectives are looking at videos from around the home and from neighbors’ security cameras.
They are specifically looking into the possibility that the first call made Wednesday night was made by someone scoping out the house.
The Post has reached out to the Los Angeles Police Department and Reeves’ agents for comment.
This is not the first time Reeves’ home has been broken into — in 2014, he faced two back-to-back intruders.
One woman in her mid-40s broke into the mansion while the “John Wick” star was sleeping and fell asleep in his library chair, TMZ reported at the time.
Reeves then woke up and talked to the unidentified woman, who allegedly said she was there to meet him, and called 911.
Just one day later, another woman allegedly walked into his home through an unlocked door while he was not home.
She allegedly got naked, jumped in his shower and skinny-dipped in his pool, before the cleaning crew called police, according to TMZ.
Both women were taken into custody and were given psychological evaluations.
Earlier this year, Reeves and his partner, Alexandra Grant, were also granted a temporary restraining order against a man who claims he is related to the actor.
Bryan Keith Dixon, 38, reportedly trespassed onto the actor’s $5.6 million Hollywood Hills property six times between Nov. 5 and Jan. 20.
According to court docs seen by the outlet, Dixon attempted to make contact with the “John Wick” star each time.
It went as far as Reeves having to hire a private security team to investigate the alleged intruder, who has been sharing several posts on social media in which he claims to be the actor’s blood relative.
In his bizarre social media posts, Dixon called himself “Jasper Keith Reeves” and said he wants to put the actor “in charge” of him, per TMZ.
He also said he wants to assign his “personal rights” to the actor, the outlet adds.