PRACTICE CHANGES DURING COVID-19
I am open for appointments! Appointments will be spaced further apart than usual. Please arrive in time for your appointment, but I do not suggest arriving early. Waiting room space is very limited. Please wear a mask to your appointment.
When you arrive at Harvard Vanguard Kenmore, you will meet a staff member who will ask you screening questions related to any possible exposure to COVID-19, and take your temperature.
For appointments please call (617) 232-3927.
On the other other hand, if you are interested in telehealth consultation or remote therapeutic exercise training, please call me to discuss your wishes/needs. I wish you good health.
Welcome to the professional site of Dr. Peter Stein!
Whether you’ve already visited Dr. Stein, are thinking about visiting, or are simply seeking information, please enjoy the resources on this site. The mission of Dr. Stein’s practice is:
- To provide effective and safe chiropractic therapies for the treatment of musculoskeletal problems;
- To deliver the benefits of low-force manual therapies to patients with chronic spinal pain;
- To help those seeking relief of pain and/or improved physical performance;
- To offer these services in a caring and friendly environment;
- To provide care informed by the most up-to-date medical and movement sciences pertinent to chiropractic care;
- To educate the public in the prevention of work-related musculoskeletal injuries.