Pechenga may refer to:
- Pechenga River, a river in Russia
- Pechenga Monastery, a historical monastery
- Pechenga, Kostroma Oblast, a village in Buysky District of Kostroma Oblast
- Pechenga (railway station), Murmansk Oblast, a railway station classified as a rural locality in Pechengsky District of Murmansk Oblast
- Pechenga (urban-type settlement), Murmansk Oblast, Pechengsky District, Murmansk Oblast
- Pachanga / Pachanga (disambiguation)
- Pechanga or Pechanga Band of Luiseño Mission Indians
- Pechengsky District
- Petsamo (disambiguation)
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pechenga.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.