|Full Real Name||Mabel Ray Willis|
|Famously Known as||Being the daughter of Bruce Willis.|
|Birthday (DOB)||April 1, 2012|
|Age (as of 2020)||8 years old.|
|Place of Birth||California|
|Gay or Lesbian||No.|
|Parents||Father: Bruce Willis
Mother: Emma Heming
Body Statistics & More
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 4' 2".
|Shoe Size (US)||1-2(Y)|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Mabel Ray Willis
- Mabel Ray Willis was born in Beverly Hills, California.
- She is the first child of Emma Heming Willis with Bruce Willis.
- Mabel began her studies in a kindergarten school, in the first week of September 2017.
- Her weight was 9 pounds 1 ounce at the time of birth.
- You will be surprised to know that her name was a shortened form of ‘Amabel’, which derives its origin from a French phrase ‘ma belle.’ This phrase literally means “my beautiful.”
- She loves to decorate and embellish the nails, which is also known as Nail art. For instance, a post was shared on social media in 2018 by her dad, Bruce Willis, in which Mabel was diligently decorating her father’s fingernails with stickers.
- Ray, being a young kid, loves to celebrate the festivals with great enthusiasm and zeal. Like she decorated the Christmas tree with lights, bells, toys, and artificial stars apart from adorning her home with the decorative items. A Christmas party organized was the icing on the cake, undoubtedly!
- Halloween, an autumnal holiday and a Christian festival, is also one of her favorite events, which she celebrates with her adorable sister, Evelyn Penn Willis every year. Bruce Willis’ daughter dressed up as Hermione Granger, a fictional character in the Harry Potter series, to celebrate All Saint’s Eve.
- Mabel Ray Willis also takes interest in extra-curricular activities such as she loves playing softball and various other games.
- Her mother takes her frequently to events organized by the charity organizations. Surprisingly, she is also a junior ambassador of ‘Room To Grow’, a charity organization that aims to provide the necessary resources to the parents for unlocking the potential of the family.
- Besides this, she loves exploring the foreign culture as she visited Shanghai last year with her beloved family members.
- She, along with her family members, celebrated her dad’s birthday near a beach in March 2020.
- She got three elder sisters, Tallulah Willis, Scout Willis, and Rumer Willis, from her dad’s previous relationship.
- Her father, Bruce Willis, is an American actor and producer. He is famous for showcasing his skills in action movies, especially the Die Hard series and movies like Pulp Fiction and Armageddon. Previously, he was married to Demi Gene Guynes, also known as Demi Moore, a film producer, and actress. Their divorce took place in October 2000.
- Her mother, Emma Heming Willis, is an actress, model, charity promoter, besides being a producer. She is known for movies such as Perfect Stranger (2007), The Comebacks (2007). She started her modeling career in the early 1990s. She has also graced the covers of various magazines, besides participating in several fashion shows. She got married to Bruce in 2009.
- Emma Willis describes Mabel Ray Willis as the ray of light and hope in her life. She has brought so much clarity and love in her mom’s world.
- Owing to the ongoing COVID-19 outbreak, her dad Bruce Willis reunited with his ex-wife Demi Moore as they are spending self-isolation together with their children, showing they are still close friends.
- In the Instagram posts, they are shown to be coordinating outfits even in the times of quarantine and social distancing.