This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Origin||Nashville, TN, United States|
|Associated acts||Jamie Teachenor, Vince Gill|
Lo-Fi is an American country band formed in Nashville, TN in 2013. led by singer/songwriter, Jamie Teachenor(vocals, piano, keyboards) and songwriter & producer, Joe West (guitars, vocals). Teachenor and West have both been independently successful in the music business, working with artists such as Justin Timberlake, Keith Urban, Luke Bryan, P. Diddy, Steve Earle, Trisha Yearwood, Tim McGraw, Emmylou Harris, Blake Shelton, Shakira, and many more, with combined sales of over 20 million albums. Their first public performance as Lo-Fi was on May 7, 2013, at the Historic Ryman Auditorium, as part of the sold out show, "Honor Thy Song", honoring late Nashville singer-songwriter and producer, Tim Johnson.
Lo-Fi, released their debut single, "Vintage Heart" (featuring Vince Gill) on July 14, 2014, receiving heavy radio airplay in the UK (including, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, & England), Germany, Australia, Italy, New Zealand, Canada, Sweden, South Africa, Belgium, France, Austria, Denmark, and Japan, as well as many stations in the US debuting at number 39 as the Hi-Debut on the Indie World Country Chart the week of August 22, 2014, climbing to number 10, and debuting at number 7 on CDBaby's Top Indie Songs Chart, the first week of September. Lo-Fi's debut album, "Lo-Fidelity", was released September 2, 2014, and debuted at number 67 on iTunes New Releases Chart, quickly becoming an Amazon Best Seller. Also, "Vintage Heart" reached number 23 on Japan's Top 40 Chart. On September 19, 2014, Lo-Fi's second single, "When You're Over Me", reached number 18 on Play MPE's Top 20 Download Chart, and climbed to number 8 on Play MPE's Top 20 Stream Chart on September 26, 2014.
- Tennessean Newspaper article, "Story Behind the Song: 'How Do You Get That Lonely?'" written by Dave Paulson, Apr 19, 2014
- Nashville Scene, 3-21-2014
- "ABOUT". www.tinpansouth.com.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2014-07-30. Retrieved 2014-07-24.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2014-07-25. Retrieved 2014-07-24.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- USA Today Newspaper Article, written by Brian Mansfield, January 10, 2005
- Music Row magazine article, "Industry Ink", Written by Jon Freeman, September 17, 2012
- "Keith Urban Celebrates No. 1 "Without You" With Writers Dave Pahanish, Joe West".
- Clay County Times Democrat newspaper article, "Piggott Picnic To Feature Free Concert", written by Candy Williams, June 20, 2013
- "Nashville's Newly Formed Gasohol Music Publishing Signs Jamie Teachenor - Music News Nashville". 13 September 2012. Archived from the original on 20 October 2014. Retrieved 24 July 2014.
- Clay County Times-Democrat newspaper article, "Fourth Of July Picnic A Big Hit", staff writer, July 3, 2013
- "Siren Radio – A Fresh Sound for Lincoln". www.sirenonline.co.uk.
- VH1 Music - Best Trend around the web, http://bestaroundtheweb.com/social-search/fb/?q=VH1%20Music Archived 2014-08-08 at the Wayback Machine
- "Country Record Chart" (PDF). indieworldcountry.com.
- "Top Indie Songs - Country - Country Rock - CD Baby Music Store". www.cdbaby.com.
- "iTunes charts - New Releases Country". www.artofthemix.org. Archived from the original on 2014-09-10. Retrieved 2014-09-09.
- "Country Top 20 – Download (September 19th, 2014)".
- "Country Top 20 – Stream (September 26th, 2014)".
- "Country Top 20 – Stream (September 19th, 2014)".
- "Country Top 20 – Download (September 26th, 2014)".