To remove a photo from a location:
- Sign in to Google My Business.
- Click the location with the photo you'd like to remove.
- Remove the photo URL of the photo.
Report inappropriate photo
You can also report a photo someone else added if it violates our guidelines. Your request will be reviewed to determine whether or not the photo will be removed.
To request a photo removal:
- Find your location on Google Maps.
- Choose the photo.
- On Google Maps, click the Report inappropriate photo link at the bottom right corner of the screen
- On classic Google Maps, click the Photos tab to find the photo. Choose More > Report abuse
- Add a note saying that you are the business owner and give the reason that the photo should come down.
To learn more, see the Google Maps Photos and Videos Policy.