Musical artists similar to or like Su-Elise Nash
English singer that rose to fame in the now-defunct girl group, Mis-Teeq. Wikipedia
American singer, actress, author, songwriter, fashion designer, choreographer, dancer, and television personality best known as a member of the girl group The Cheetah Girls, and for starring in the Disney Channel Original Movie of the same name and its sequels, The Cheetah Girls 2 and The Cheetah Girls: One World. Dancer, and trained at Hart Academy of Dance, located in La Habra, California. Wikipedia
American singer-songwriter, dancer, actress, television personality and model who rose to fame in the early 1990s as a member of group TLC, one of the best-selling girl groups of the 20th century. Born in Atlanta, Georgia and graduated from Benjamin Elijah Mays High School in 1989. Wikipedia
English singer, songwriter, rapper, DJ and record producer who rose to fame in 1999, featuring on the single "Re-Rewind" by Artful Dodger. Released in 2000, after which he has released a further five studio albums and worked with a variety of artists such as: Tinchy Stryder, Big Narstie, Kano and Jay Sean. Wikipedia
American soul singer and is considered to be one of the most underrated singers of the girl group era. Known best for her collaboration with Van McCoy, her membership of The Shirelles and her song "You're Gonna Make Me Love You" a favorite on the UK Northern soul scene, which she recorded under the name Sandi Sheldon. Wikipedia
Serbian singer-songwriter, who rose to national media prominence as the winner of the second season of Prvi glas Srbije, a Serbian music talent show similar to The Voice. She represented Serbia in the Eurovision Song Contest 2013 with the song, "Ljubav je svuda", as a part of the girl group Moje 3. Wikipedia
English singer-songwriter, musician, fashion designer, model and presenter, who originally came to the public's attention as the main female member of So Solid Crew. Whilst in So Solid, the singer notched up five top 20 hits, including a platinum-selling single "21 Seconds" and a platinum selling album They Don't Know. Wikipedia
English actress and singer, best known for playing Debbie Dean in the Channel 4 soap opera Hollyoaks, and as a member of short-lived British girl group Girl Thing and Irish girl group Wonderland. Announced that Girl Thing would be reuniting for the second series of The Big Reunion. Wikipedia
English R&B girl group who had five UK Top 10 hits between 1998 and 2000, with "Finally Found" , "End of the Line" (1998), "Love of a Lifetime" (1999), "Never Let You Down" (1999) and "Won't Take It Lying Down" (2000). Certified Gold by BPI The Honeyz formed in 1998 with the original line-up consisting of Célena Cherry, Heavenli Denton and Naima Belkhiati. Wikipedia
Sentences forSu-Elise Nash
- Together, they decided to form a group when Dixon and Washington, the two co-founders, spotted Su-Elise Nash, a girl auditioning for another group.
- Mis-Teeq was a British girl group, consisting of lead singer Sabrina Washington, rapper, singer and songwriter Alesha Dixon and singer Su-Elise Nash.
- Su-Elise Nash, who joined the group in 1999, was the group's backing singer.
- After her departure, the group changed their name to Mis-Teeq and replaced her with two new members, Su-Elise Nash and Zena McNally.
- Barrett left to join S Club 7 after a successful audition for Simon Fuller and was replaced by Zena McNally and Su-Elise Nash.
- In 2000, when both Alesha and Sabrina were auditioning, they met with Su-Elise Nash and formed a trio.
- Alesha Dixon and Sabrina Washington soon met Su-Elise Nash, and together they formed a trio.
- It was written by band members Alesha Dixon, Su-Elise Nash, and Sabrina Washington along with Mushtaq for their debut album, Lickin' on Both Sides (2001).
- The opening shows Su-Elise Nash staring into a mirror, before all three girls get sucked in.
- The three members of Mis-Teeq (Alesha Dixon, Su-Elise Nash and Sabrina Washington) arrive in a lowrider and watch the men play basketball, and occasionally join in.
- In August 2011 it was revealed that Ana had won the Music Crowns pop category with her track 'In My Place' as judged by Samantha Mumba, Liam Bailey, Ahmir, Su-Elise Nash and ultimately the UK and Ireland general public.
- The song, which is written in the key of C minor, was written by band members Su-Elise Nash, Alesha Dixon, and Sabrina Washington along with frequent collaborators Rustan Hallgeir, Tor Erik Hermansen, and Mikkel Eriksen for their second studio album, Eye Candy (2003), with production handled by the latter two.
- Mis-Teeq were formed in 1999 and consist of Alesha Dixon, Sabrina Washington and Su-Elise Nash, although originally Zena McNally was part of the group before departing following the release of their debut single.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Su-Elise Nash