Google Photos is a photo and video management application by Google Inc. It is available for Android, iOS, and the browser. An application analyzes and organizes photos into groups and searches by People, Places, and Things. It also allows you to download photos and videos with simple steps. Following we have a step-by-step guide to downloading photos from Google Photos to the computer.
Here are the steps to Download Photos from Google Photos to Computer:
- On Accounts tab, associate your Google Photos/Picasa account.
- Go to Migrate tab and click on 'Choose Account to Migrate' button. Now select Picasa from the drop-down list of associated accounts and click save.
- In order to migrate photos to your computer, select the check box corresponding to 'My computer' icon.
- Now click 'Migrate' button that you see at the bottom of the window.
- All your Google Photos/Picasa photos will now be migrated to your computer.
B. Through Google Photos Web
- Go to https://photos.google.com/ & sign in to your account.
- Once you have signed in to your account, you will see all your photos and videos.
- Place your cursor over a photo and click the check mark.
- Select the photos which you want to share.
- Click "Download" icon located at the top left corner of the screen.
- Your browser prompts you to save .zip file, click "Save" and specify a location to download. The downloaded zip file will contain the photos from the Google Photos.
- Your photos will now be downloaded to the computer.