I can't log in to Facebook.
Change platform:Computer Help
If you're having trouble logging into your Facebook account, here are some things you can try.
Try recovering your Facebook account
- Go to facebook.com/login/identify and follow the instructions. Make sure to use a computer or mobile phone that you have previously used to log into your Facebook account.
- Search for the account you want to recover. You can search for your account by name, email address, or phone number.
- Follow the on-screen steps to reset the password for your account.
Recover your Facebook account from a friend's or family member’s account
- From a computer, go to the profile of the account you'd like to recover.
- Click below the cover photo.
- Select Find support or report profile.
- Choose Something Else, then click Next.
- Click Recover this account and follow the steps.
If your password isn't working or you don't remember your password
Try resetting your password.
If you're having problems with your email, phone number, or username
Learn what to do if you can't reset your password because you can't access the email address or phone number listed on your account.
Learn what to do if you can't find your account from the Find Your Account page.
Find out if your account is disabled
If your Facebook account has been disabled, you'll see a message saying your account is disabled when you try to log in.
Learn what to do if you think your account was hacked
I think my account was hacked or someone is using it without my permission.