People similar to or like Edward Anhalt
Noted screenwriter, producer, and documentary filmmaker. Wikipedia
American Emmy Award-winning documentary and television director, producer and screenwriter. In addition to his five Emmy Awards, Flaum earned two Academy Award nominations for his work on the documentary films The Yanks Are Coming in 1963 and Let My People Go: The Story of Israel in 1965. Wikipedia
American actor, comedian, screenwriter, and producer. Best known for his role as Marshall Eriksen in the CBS sitcom How I Met Your Mother, as well as for his work with producer Judd Apatow on the television series Freaks and Geeks and Undeclared, and for the critically and commercially successful comedies he has starred in, written, and produced. Wikipedia
Sentences forEdward Anhalt
- The screenplay was written by Edward Anhalt based on Anouilh's play.
- Edward Anhalt was nominated for the Writers Guild of America Award for Best Drama Adapted from Another Medium for his screenplay.
- Then he phoned Eddie Anhalt, the screenwriter, and congratulated him because he thought it was—just kept the tone he wanted and did it so well.
- Additional scenes were written by Edward Anhalt for the film.
- According to Milius, Edward Anhalt and David Rayfiel were brought in to work on the screenplay only for Milius to be continually rehired because no one else could do the dialogue.
- After that, he and De Laurentiis announced a series of projects, including Lanny Budd (from a novel by Upton Sinclair), Don Camillo, Salvatore Guliano, Dark Angel and Sacco and Vanzetti (from a script by Edward Anhalt), but none were made.
- Edward Anhalt wrote it and Jerry Wald produced.
- Together with then husband Edward Anhalt, she enjoyed some considerable success in a 10-year stretch from 1947 to her retirement in 1957.
- The screenplay was adapted by Edna and Edward Anhalt and directed by Fred Zinnemann.
- Edward Anhalt was then brought in.
- *Best Adapted Long Form - Edward Anhalt (won)
- Bruce Elder, at Allmovie, calls Garner's portrayal of Earp as "taciturn, emotionally repressed, deeply troubled and torn", but criticizes Edward Anhalt's script as being too strict to historical facts and confining the actors, especially Garner.
- The first draft of the script was done by John Hopkins before Edward Anhalt was brought in to do rewrites.
- It was written by Edward Anhalt from a novel by Evan Hunter.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Edward Anhalt