People similar to or like Donald De Line
American film producer. Wikipedia
American film producer, unit production manager and executive. The Vice President of Physical Production for Walt Disney Pictures and Television/Touchstone Pictures/Hollywood Pictures from 1987 through 1989 and the Senior Vice President of Physical Production at Spyglass Entertainment from 2001 through 2005. Wikipedia
American film producer and media proprietor. He became well known for his tenure as chairman of Walt Disney Studios from 1984 to 1994, during which the studio reinvigorated its live-action and animation divisions, as well as producing some of its biggest hits, including The Little Mermaid (1989), Beauty and the Beast (1991), Aladdin (1992), and The Lion King (1994). Wikipedia
American screenwriter, film director, and producer. His films include Over the Hedge, The Spiderwick Chronicles, Charlotte's Web, and The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, along with writing contributions to The Rescuers Down Under, James and the Giant Peach, and Chicken Run. Wikipedia
American film producer, known as the executive producer of the romantic comedy Pretty Woman (1990) and as the first woman to produce the Academy Awards telecast alone, producing the 74th Academy Awards (2002) and the 79th Academy Awards (2007). Born and raised in a Jewish family in the San Fernando Valley, California, the daughter of Jay Ziskin and Elaine Edelman. Wikipedia
American screenwriter, producer and director. His screen credits include the box office hit Pretty Woman, Mistress, Blankman, Under Siege, Under Siege 2: Dark Territory, The Hunted, Chain Reaction, DOA: Dead or Alive, Jackson, and the TV series V.I.P. Under the assumed name J.D. Athens, he wrote and directed Cannibal Women in the Avocado Jungle of Death and Pizza Man. Wikipedia
American film, TV and theatre producer. His notable films include the Academy Award-winning Best Picture No Country for Old Men, as well as Lady Bird, Fences, The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, The Social Network, School of Rock, The Hours, Zoolander, The Truman Show, The First Wives Club, Clueless, The Firm, The Addams Family, and eight Wes Anderson films. On Broadway, he has won fifteen Tony Awards for shows such as The Book of Mormon, Hello, Dolly!, The Humans, A View from the Bridge, Fences, and Passion. Wikipedia
American film director, film producer, music video director, and actor. Gray began his career as a director on numerous critically acclaimed and award-winning music videos, including "It Was a Good Day" by Ice Cube, "Natural Born Killaz" by Dr. Dre and Ice Cube, "Keep Their Heads Ringin'" by Dr. Dre, "Waterfalls" by TLC, and "Ms. Jackson" by Outkast. Wikipedia
Sentences forDonald De Line
- By May 2006, the project was re-launched with Adam F. Goldberg confirmed as the new screenwriter, and Donald De Line was added as producer alongside Di Novi.
- Warner Bros. bought the film rights for producers Dan Farah and Donald De Line in June 2010, one year before the book was published.
- Dan Farah brought the project into the studio and produced it with Donald De Line.
- Donald De Line was on board to produce the film with Tony Bill, producer of the original film, as executive producer.
- The book is in preliminary development to be made into a movie by Fox Searchlight, directed by Walter Salles and produced by Donald De Line.
- In March 2005, with rumors that high-profile projects, including Watchmen, were in danger of being cut, Paramount's CEO Donald De Line began urging a reduction in Watchmens budget so the film could get the greenlight.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Donald De Line