Kulusevski’s second season in English football has been anything but straightforward, however, with injuries hindering his progress.
The 23-year-old’s move to north London was orchestrated by Spurs former sporting director, Fabio Paratici, who is currently serving a ban.
Tottenham retained an option to turn Kulusevski’s move into a permanent transfer for €35m, but reports earlier this month Spurs were exploring whether or not they could engineer a discounted fee.
Regardless, with Paratici out of the picture and Daniel Levy yet to appoint Conte’s permanent successor, Kulusevski remains unsure as to whether he will be retained by the Premier League club.
Speaking after Sunday’s 4-1 defeat of Leeds, the winger said: ‘I honestly don’t know [what will happen], I just focus on doing the best possible on the pitch.
‘Now of course I have to talk to the club and then we’ll see what happens.’
Kulusevski is far from the only Spurs player facing uncertainty this summer with Harry Kane certain to be in the spotlight with just over 12 months left on his contract and Manchester United keen on his services.
Speaking after netting the 30th Premier League goal of another prolific campaign, Kane said: ‘That’s part and parcel of being a footballer – especially when you’re at the top of your game. ‘I’ve just been focusing on this season and trying to help the team as much as possible.
‘To score a couple today was nice, to finish that way, but all in all I’m just looking forward to a nice break and then a couple of games with England.’
He added: ‘It has been a disappointing season. We can’t let this win dust over that. A lot to work on.
‘We have had to show fight in some moments. A club this size should not be finishing eighth and we need to go away enjoy a break and look how we can improve.’
For more stories like this, check our sport page.