DNA (2020 film)
Theatrical release poster
|Produced by||Pascal Caucheteux|
|Music by||Stephen Warbeck|
|Edited by||Laure Gardette|
|Distributed by||Le Pacte|
DNA (French: ADN) is a 2020 French drama film directed by Maïwenn, from a screenplay by Maïwenn and Mathieu Demy. It stars Fanny Ardant, Louis Garrel, Dylan Robert, Marine Vacth, Caroline Chaniolleau, Alain Françon, Florent Lacger, Henri-Noël Tabary, Omar Marwan and Maïwenn.
The film had its world premiere at the Deauville Film Festival on 11 September 2020. It is scheduled to be released in France on 15 December 2020, by Le Pacte.
- Maïwenn as Neige
- Louis Garrel as François
- Marine Vacth as Lilah
- Fanny Ardant as Caroline
- Dylan Robert as Kevin
- Alain Françon as Pierre
- Caroline Chaniolleau as Françoise
- Florent Lacger as Ali
- Henri-Noël Tabary as Matteo
- Omar Marwan as Emir Fellah
The film was set to premiere at the Cannes Film Festival in May 2020, however the festival was canceled due to the COVID-19 pandemic. It had its world premiere at the Deauville Film Festival on 11 September 2020. Shortly after, Netflix acquired distribution rights to the film in select territories including the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, New Zealand, South Africa and the Middle East. It was scheduled to be released in France on 28 October 2020, by Le Pacte. However, the film was pulled from the schedule due to theater closures due to the pandemic. It is scheduled to be released in France on 15 December 2020. It is scheduled to be released in the United States on 26 December 2020.
- Wiseman, Andreas (3 June 2020). "Cannes Film Festival Reveals 2020 Lineup: Wes Anderson, Steve McQueen, Kate Winslet & Pixar". Deadline Hollywood. Retrieved 4 June 2020.
- Roxborough, Scott (June 3, 2020). "Cannes 2020 Lineup Unveiled". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved June 3, 2020.
- Roxborough, Scott (July 28, 2020). "Deauville Film Festival to Screen Cannes 2020 Selection". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved July 28, 2020.
- "DNA". Deauville American Film Festival. Retrieved July 28, 2020.
- Goodfellow, Melanie (24 September 2020). "Netflix swoops on Maïwenn's Cannes label drama 'DNA' (exclusive)". Screen International. Retrieved 24 September 2020.
- "ADN DE MAÏWENN SORTIRA EN SALLES LE 28 OCTOBRE". Le Pacte. 12 July 2020. Retrieved 15 July 2020.
- Keslassy, Elsa (6 November 2020). "France's Distributors Hold Their Nerve in Second Lockdown and Stick to Release Plans". Variety. Retrieved 10 December 2020.
- Pacte, Le (26 November 2020). "Vous faîtes quoi le 15 décembre ? Retrouvez #ADN de @maiwennofficial enfin de retour au cinéma!". Instagram. Retrieved 10 December 2020.
- Lewis, Hilary (30 November 2020). "Netflix's New Releases Coming in December 2020". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved 10 December 2020.
|This 2020s drama film–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|