Ballotpedia provides comprehensive coverage of the 100 largest cities in America by population. This judge is outside of that coverage scope and does not receive scheduled updates. Content on the page may not reflect present circumstances; please if you have an update for this article. If you would like to help our coverage scope grow, consider donating to Ballotpedia.
See also: Florida judicial elections, 2014
Robinson ran for election to the Broward County Court.
Primary: She was successful in the primary on August 26, 2014, receiving 32.6 percent of the vote. She competed against Jonathan Kasen and Ian Richards.
General: She defeated Ian Richards in the general election on November 4, 2014, receiving 50.1 percent of the vote. 
Robinson began her legal career at the Broward County Public Defender's Office. From there she took a position as the assistant general counsel for the Broward County Police Benevolent Association. She worked as a sole practitioner at the Law Office of Claudia Robinson P.A. until her judicial election in 2014.
- Florida Seventeenth Judicial Circuit, "County Court Judicial Directory"
- Broward County, "Supervisor of Elections"
- Claudia Robinson for County Court Judge
- Sun Sentinel, "A dozen Broward judges leaving the bench in 2018," July 6, 2018
- Broward County, "2014 Candidate Listing," accessed May 14, 2014
- Florida Election Night Reporting, "Broward County 2014 Primary Election," August 26, 2014
- Claudia Robinson for County Court Judge, "Biography," accessed July 15, 2014
Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals • U.S. District Court: Middle District of Florida, Northern District of Florida, Southern District of Florida • U.S. Bankruptcy Court: Middle District of Florida, Northern District of Florida, Southern District of Florida