Clara Mathilde McGregor is the daughter of the famous Scottish actor, Ewan McGregor. Ewan played the role of “Obi-Wan Kenobi” in the famous Stars Wars prequel trilogy movie series. Her mother, Eve, is also a famous production designer.
Besides, Clara is not just a celebrity kid. She is so much more than that. She is an actor and model. Clara starred in an award-winning short movie, Maestro, which came out in 2019 on Vimeo. Apart from that, she is an influencer and social activist. The actress has been taking part in social activities such as anti-racism movement, Feminism, and many more. Here is everything you need to know about her.
|Name||Clara Mathilde McGregor|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
10 Facts on Clara Mathilde McGregor
- Clara Mathilde McGregor is the daughter of a famous Star Wars actor, Ewan McGregor.
- Besides, she is an actress and model herself. Moreover, she is also a social activist and a strong inspiration to people.
- However, the actress is yet to have a Wikipedia biography. But she does have a well-dedicated bio on IMDB.
- As of 2020, she is just 24 years old. But she has achieved so much even at this young age.
- Moreover, she has a height of around 5 feet and 6 inches. This makes her a commendable model.
- Moving on, she is also a social media influencer. Her Instagram account has more than 49k followers with whom she interacts almost every day.
- Similarly, she has confirmed her sexuality that she is bisexual. The actress took it to an Instagram post and wrote a long caption on how she is totally comfortable with her sexuality.
- However, the dating status of the model is yet to be tracked. She might be single at the moment.
- Talking about her parents, she was born to Ewan McGregor and Eve Mavrakis. Clara blames his father for the divorce that her parents went through recently.
- Similarly, she also has two siblings, Esther Rose and Jamyan McGregor.