Christopher Edwards (clinician)
Sir Christopher Edwards
Christopher Richard Watkin Edwards
12 February 1942
|Alma mater||Christ's College, Cambridge|
Sir Christopher Richard Watkin Edwards Newcastle University.(born 12 February 1942) is a former Vice-Chancellor of
Educated at Marlborough College and Christ's College, Cambridge, Edwards became senior lecturer in medicine at St Bartholomew's Hospital in London in 1975, Professor of Medicine at the University of Edinburgh in 1980 and Dean of the Faculty of Medicine at the University of Edinburgh in 1991. He was appointed the first Principal of the Imperial College School of Medicine in 1995 before becoming Vice-Chancellor of Newcastle University in 2001.
- England & Wales, Civil Registration Birth Index, 1916-2007
- Who's Who 2010, A & C Black, 2010, ISBN 978-1-4081-1414-8
- "Sir Christopher Edwards". Debretts. Retrieved 11 January 2014.
- "Sir Christopher Edwards". Chelsea & Westminster NHS Foundation Trust. Retrieved 11 January 2014.
- "Our team". Planet Earth Institute. Archived from the original on 28 July 2014. Retrieved 28 July 2014.
- "No. 58729". The London Gazette. 14 June 2008. p. 1.
| Vice-Chancellor of the University of Newcastle upon Tyne