my.csudh.edu sign in
Having difficulty? These are some tips:
- Valid account status: Students who are not enrolled, have graduated for more than two (2) years, or
have no active application with the University will have their my.csudh.edu and Toromail account disabled.
Multiple password reset attempts would NOT re-activate these accounts again. For those who have
graduated with a degree from CSUDH, you may join our
free CSUDH Alumni Association
to keep your toroMail account active. Transcripts can be requested thru
Office of Admissions & Records.
- New to CSUDH? Your account must be activated before first use. If you had yet to activate
your account, please do so at https://dhnet.csudh.edu . You
can then login using password of your choice after your account had been activated.
- Forgot your password? Follow the instructions on the
Self Service Password Reset to reset your password.
- Unable to reset password yourself? If you are unable to answer security questions to
reset your password, please call help desk at 310-243-2500. We will NOT email your password thru
help desk ticketing system.
- If an error message states "Unauthorized to access the page", please double check if the browser you are using is on the list of supported browsers.
- Try to clear your browsers' cache: Instructions on clearing your browser cache.
- If you still have difficulty, please submit a help desk ticket online or
call the IT Help Desk at 310-243-2500.