Bonnie Erickson (b. September 20, 1941), aka Bonnie Lewis, was part of the original design team for The Muppet Show. She first joined Jim Henson's team as a costume designer for The Frog Prince, became head of the workshop and continued to work with the Muppets team for many years.
Erickson then moved to become Creative Director of the Product Division of Children's Television Workshop, a position which she held for 13 years.
Erickson now owns her own design and marketing company, Harrison/Erickson, Inc., where she creates characters for television and theater, as well as mascot programs for major league sports teams. Her best known mascots are the Phillie Phanatic and Youppi. Her advertising work includes the development of the first Happy Meal puppets for McDonald's as well as a line of plush animals for Applause.
- The Muppet Musicians of Bremen -- character designer/builder of puppets and body puppets and heads for Caleb Siles, Mean Floyd, Mordecai Sledge, and Lardpork.(Built T.R. with Don Sahlin)
- The Muppet Show: Sex and Violence -- designed The San Francisco Earthquake and other wrestlers, The Electric Mayhem's Zoot, and co-built The Swedish Chef (with Jim Henson)
- The Muppet Show -- character designer (aforementioned, plus George the Janitor, Mildred Huxtetter and others)
- The Muppet Movie -- Muppet designer
- The Christmas Toy -- Muppet design consultant
- Fraggle Rock -- Muppet design consultant