Bloomfield Road, Blackpool
- Spacious Three Bedroom Semi-Detached House on Corner Plot
- Close to Local Amenities, Schools, Transport & Motorway Links
- Front & Side Gardens, Rear Courtyard with Detached Garage
- DG and GCH, Two Receptions, Kitchen, Three bedrooms
- Ideal for Investor, FTB or Ideal Family Home
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Farrell Heyworth
The accommodation comprises entrance hall, two good sized reception rooms and a galley style kitchen.
To the first floor there are three good sized bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Externally there are gardens to the front and side plus a courtyard to the rear. There is also a detached garage.
What The Agent Says
Viewing is a must. The property would make a great family home, first time buy or investment. Call Farrell Heyworth Blackpool today for more details and to book a viewing.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Graphs
Bloomfield Road, Blackpool
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Blackpool South Station0.5 miles
- Blackpool Pleasure Beach Station1.2 miles
- Blackpool North Station1.2 miles
About the agent
Farrell Heyworth are one of the UK's leading independent estate agents with branches across the North West and, as preferred agents for the Homesale Network, around 730 branches across the UK. We can help you buy, sell, let or rent and offer a full range of complementary services including surveys & valuations, lettings & property management, independent mortgage advice and conveyancing.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 200917. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrell Heyworth, covering Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.