Whistler Blackcomb Weather Forecast
Alpine Forecast Synopsis
A ridge of high pressure gradually builds through the region into tomorrow, with more sunshine and milder temperatures into tomorrow along with light winds.
Sunshine mixed with cloud and the occasional chance of a light flurry then remains through most of the week under a northwesterly flow, with cooling temperatures the latter half of the week as some colder air pushes southward through the province.
- Blackcomb Mountain
- 2,284m 7,493ft Top of 7th Heaven Express
- 1,860m 6,102ft Rendezvous Lodge, PEAK 2 PEAK Gondola
- 1,545m 5,068ft Glacier Creek Lodge
- 1,248m 4,094ft Mid-Station of Blackcomb Gondola
- 685m 2,247ft Blackcomb Base, Bottom of Blackcomb Gondola
- Whistler Mountain
- 2,182m 7,158ft Top of Whistler Mountain
- 1,850m 6,069ft Roundhouse Lodge, PEAK 2 PEAK Gondola
- 1,664m 5,459ft Chic Pea, Top of Garbanzo Express
- 1,300m 4,265ft Ravens Nest, Top of Creekside Gondola
- 675m 2,214ft Whistler Village
Whistler CamElevation: 1,850/6,069ft
Blackcomb CamElevation: 1,860m/6,102ft
You want reliable snow, year over year, and consistent snowfall throughout the season, to be assured of a ski experience that delivers the goods.
Over the past ten years, Whistler Blackcomb has received an average of 11.4 metres (37.3 ft) of snow a year. All this natural bounty is supported by extensive snowmaking infrastructure. A 270-strong fleet of state of the art snow-guns ensures increased snow coverage early and late season, and boosts the quality and coverage of our snow all winter long.
When it comes to what really matters, count on Whistler Blackcomb’s snow advantage.