Both are exaggerations, probably, but nevertheless compelling.
The dream of how great things used to be and the dream of how great they are going to be.
2 THE UNKNOWN SOLDIER HAS A NAME 5:03
3 LITTLE FLAME 4:40
4 LOVE & VENGEANCE 5:33
5 VALENTINE’S DAY 4:28
6 OCEAN OF STORMS 4:37
7 ADIEU SWEET SPANISH LADIES 4:12
8 THE PROMISED LAND 4:44
9 THE GOLDEN AGE 5:52
10 WAYFARING STRANGER 3:34.
Ray Cooper VOICE, PIANO, GUITARS, CELLO, MANDOLIN,
HARMONICA, HARMONIUM, BASS GUITAR, PERCUSSION.
RECORDED BY Ray Cooper
AT The Love Shack MALMKÖPING SWEDEN 2017
MIXED AND MASTERED BY Al Scott
PRODUCED BY Ray Cooper
PHOTOS BY Kerstin Maier // www.kemai.de
ARTWORK BY Neomania Design
– RNR (July/August) “Ray Cooper has grown as both a songwriter and performer over recent years”
– fRoots (421) “Ray is one of those songsmiths who possesses the ability to really get inside the characters whose stories he’s chosen to tell.”
– Lira “Ray sings with great empathy and tells several amazing stories”
– Gaesteliste “In a classic troubadour manner, Cooper takes the listener on a journey …”
– Musikansich “… this time around, Cooper reaches for the piano with astonishing frequency, giving the music of the man a new touch.”
– Soundchecker “An inspiring folk album …”
Note that the booklet included with the CD and vinyl includes notes in German. Beachten Sie, dass die Broschüre, die der CD und dem Vinyl beiliegt, Anmerkungen auf Deutsch enthält.