|Born||8 October 1993|
|Height||1.73 m (5 ft 8 in)|
Barbara Sprouse (née Palvin; born 8 October 1993) is a Hungarian model. She first appeared in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue in 2016. In 2019, she became a Victoria's Secret Angel. She is also an Armani Beauty ambassador.
Palvin often travelled to the countryside to visit her grandmother and great-grandmother.
When she was 13, she was discovered on the streets of Budapest by a modelling scout while walking with her mother. She shot her first editorial in 2006 for Spur Magazine, and subsequently moved to Asia where she maintained a steady stream of bookings. Since then, Palvin has been on the cover of L'Officiel (France, Italy, Russia, Turkey, Thailand, Singapore), Vogue (Portugal), Marie Claire (Italy, Hungary), Glamour (Hungary, Spain), Elle (Great Britain, Italy, Korea, Brazil, Argentina, Sweden, Serbia, Hungary, Spain, Belgium), Allure, GQ (Portugal), Harper's Bazaar (Australia, Greece, Singapore, South Korea), Jealouse Magazine and Numéro (Netherlands, Russia). Palvin has appeared in campaigns for Armani Exchange, H&M, Victoria's Secret, and Pull & Bear. In February 2012, she became an ambassador for L'Oréal Paris. In 2016, Palvin was revealed to be a part of the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Rookie Class. She also became the new face of Armani's signature scent "Acqua di Gioia". Palvin is the face of Amazon Fashion and appeared on Express and Chaos advertising campaigns.
Her runway debut was for Prada during Milan Fashion Week in February 2010. Palvin has also walked for Louis Vuitton, Miu Miu, Nina Ricci, Emanuel Ungaro, Christopher Kane, Julien MacDonald, Jeremy Scott, Giles Deacon, Vivienne Westwood, and opened the pre-Fall 2011 Chanel show. In 2012, she walked in the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show. 
Palvin returned to the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show in 2018. The next year, she became the first Hungarian Victoria's Secret Angel. Palvin's curves and non-standard runway measurements have been considered by the media to be the brand's direction toward "body positivity".
Palvin is often compared to Russian model Natalia Vodianova; British Vogue editor Miranda Almond said, "We chose Barbara because she is absolutely exquisite looking, a cross between a young Brooke Shields and Natalia Vodianova". Palvin credits Vodianova and Kate Moss as her favorite models.
Since 2018, Palvin has been in a relationship with American actor Dylan Sprouse. They resided in Brooklyn until 2021, when they moved to Los Angeles. In June 2023, they announced that they were engaged since September 2022. On 15 July 2023, the couple married in the town of Albertirsa, Hungary, in the same church that Palvin's parents had also married in. Palvin took her husband's surname upon marriage.
|2022||Serpentine (short film)||Eve|
- IMG Models[verification needed]
- "Barbara Sprouse - Model Profile Photos and latest news". models.com. Retrieved 4 April 2018.
- Macon, Alexandra (18 July 2023). "Barbara Palvin Wore Vivienne Westwood to Marry Dylan Sprouse at Their Hungarian-Countryside Wedding". Vogue.
- Palvin Barbara's Hungarian biography (in Hungarian)
- March, Bridget (3 December 2019). "My Beauty Edit: Barbara Palvin". Harper's Bazaar UK. Heart UK Fashion and Beauty Network.
- Macon, Alexandra (18 July 2023). "Barbara Palvin Wore Vivienne Westwood to Marry Dylan Sprouse at Their Hungarian-Countryside Wedding". Vogue. Retrieved 19 July 2023.
- Stein, Danielle (18 May 2010). "This Week's Model: Barbara Palvin". W.
- "Barbara Palvin". New York. Archived from the original on 12 December 2011. Retrieved 29 January 2011.
- "Barbara Palvin's covers". famousfix.com. Retrieved 16 August 2022.
- "Fashion Model Directory". Retrieved 17 May 2013.
- Niven, Lisa (7 February 2012). "L'Oreal's New Girl". Vogue. Conde Nast. Retrieved 17 May 2013.
- Niven, Lisa. "SI Swimsuit 2016 Rookie Reveal: Barbara Palvin". Sports Illustrated. Retrieved 10 February 2016.
- "Rosa Clara Bridal collection 2014". fabfashionfix.com. 8 April 2013. Retrieved 24 November 2013.
- "Get to know the women of Hercules". Complex. 22 July 2014. Retrieved 5 August 2019.
- "Maxim Hot 100 - 2016 (Visual)". www.listal.com. Retrieved 3 November 2016.
- Munzenrieder, Kyle (5 December 2017). "Exclusive: Tumblr's List of 2017's Most Popular Models Includes Bella Hadid, Barbara Palvin, and Some Very Revealing Insights About Fashion's Super Fans". W. Retrieved 13 February 2019.
- "Exclusive: Barbara Palvin's Victoria's Secret Fashion Show Photo Diary, Featuring Gigi Hadid, Candice Swanepoel, and Boyfriend Dylan Sprouse". wmagazine.com. Retrieved 13 February 2019.
- Frey, Kaitlyn (14 March 2019). "Barbara Palvin Is the Newest Victoria's Secret Angel: 'It's the Ultimate Career High'". People.
- Hanbury, Mary (13 May 2019). "Instagrammers loved one Victoria's Secret post that broke the mold – and it could reveal a comeback strategy for the struggling brand". Business Insider. Retrieved 3 June 2022.
- "Barbara Palvin model to watch". Vogue UK. Archived from the original on 8 December 2013. Retrieved 29 January 2011.
- "meet Hungarian model Barbara Palvin". Archived from the original on 10 July 2011. Retrieved 29 January 2011.
- Baty, Emma (8 February 2019). "Dylan Sprouse and Barbara Palvin Have Been Dating for Eight Months and She's Never Met His Twin Brother Cole". Cosmopolitan. Retrieved 1 August 2019.
- Goldstein, Joelle (14 November 2018). "Barbara Palvin Calls Boyfriend Dylan Sprouse the 'Perfect Guy,' Reveals 'She's Very Much in Love'". People. Retrieved 3 June 2022.
- McCarthy, Lauren (8 February 2019). "Digital Cover: Dylan Sprouse & Barbara Palvin, a Modern Love Story". W. Retrieved 10 June 2022.
- "Dylan Sprouse and Barbara Palvin Are "Saying Goodbye" to This Chapter of Their Relationship". E! Online. 10 September 2021. Retrieved 3 October 2021.
- "Sprouses To Be With Barbara Palvin And Dylan Sprouse". V Magazine. 15 June 2023. Retrieved 16 June 2023.