Bachelor of Arts and Science
Bachelor of Arts and Science (B.A.S. or B.A.&Sc. or BA.Sc or B.A.Sc. or BASc) is an undergraduate bachelor's degree conferred by a small number of English-speaking universities from countries including the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, New Zealand, and Australia. There is no one set way in which a B.A.Sc. programme is generally structured but they generally involve students taking courses from both the liberal arts and the sciences, and/or require a student to complete the general requirements for a bachelor's degree for two different academic majors (or academic minors) — one that usually leads to a B.A. degree and one that usually leads to a B.Sc. degree. In the United States, the degree is meant to be a four-year degree, but many students will take five years to complete the program.
- "Our Program". Quest University. Retrieved 21 September 2020.
- "Arts and Sciences (BASc) programmes". UCL. Retrieved 21 September 2020.
- "Bachelor of Arts and Science (BASc)". University of Otago. Retrieved 21 September 2020.
- UC Davis Registrar "A student who completes all requirements for approved multiple majors in which one major normally leads to a Bachelor of Arts degree and another normally leads to a Bachelor of Science degree, will receive a Bachelor of Arts and Science degree."
- "Stanford University Registrar". Archived from the original on 2011-05-07. Retrieved 2011-01-31.