|Height||1.70 m (5 ft 7 in)|
Born in São Paulo, the actress was discovered in Orkut in 2007 by the Adrift's film crew who was looking for a protagonist. The film was directed by Heitor Dhalia and the French actor Vincent Cassel; the Brazilian American actress Camilla Belle and the Brazilian actress Débora Bloch were also part of the cast. Her second film was the blockbuster E Aí... Comeu?, in which she worked with Bruno Mazzeo. She was part of the cast of the short film DES. together with the stylist Alexandre Herchcovitch, who was responsible for Adrift's wardrobe.
Her success attracted the attention of the fashion industry, and she was hired as the spokesperson of the brands Corello and Fillity. In 2012 she was hired by the stylist Karl Lagerfeld to work as Chanel's Brazilian ambassador.
The actress starred in the 2013 remake of Rede Globo's telenovela Saramandaia as Stela Rosado. Laura Neiva played Betina, who is a character who has a romantic relationship with Mariana Lima's character Roberta Camargo, in the 2014 remake of the 1974 telenovela O Rebu.
|2012||E Aí... Comeu?||Gabriela Alencar|
|Segment "Kreuko" in Mundo Invisível||Julieta|
|DES. (short film)||Maria|
|The Boy in the Mirror||Cíntia|
|As Belas Tranças do Careca|
|Maria Antônia: A Incrível Batalha dos Estudantes||Luciana|
|2014||"Texas" segment in Rio, I Love You||Maria |
|2014||O Rebu||Betina Rosemberg|
|2015||Segment "Não se Apega, Não" in "Fantástico"||Isabela Freitas|
|2018||Cabaret Tá Na Rua||All role|
- "Laura Neiva" (in Portuguese). Contigo!. Archived from the original on August 10, 2013. Retrieved June 25, 2013.
- "Laura Neiva: Atriz é uma adolescente sedutora que mexe com a cabeça do personagem de Bruno Mazzeo em 'E Aí... Comeu?'" (in Portuguese). Globo Filmes. July 24, 2012. Retrieved June 22, 2013.
- "Laura Neiva para Corello: exclusivo" (in Portuguese). RG Vogue. July 2, 2012. Retrieved June 22, 2013.[permanent dead link]
- "Laura Neiva @Fillity" (in Portuguese). RG Vogue. July 28, 2012. Retrieved June 22, 2013.[permanent dead link]
- Roberta Freira (May 15, 2012). "Laura Neiva: a embaixadora da grife Chanel" (in Portuguese). O Globo - Caderno ELA. Retrieved June 22, 2013.
- Patrícia Kogut (February 1, 2013). "'Saramandaia': Laura Neiva, do filme 'À Deriva', ganha papel na novela" (in Portuguese). O Globo. Retrieved June 22, 2013.
- Carla Bittencourt (June 16, 2014). "Novo casal gay: Laura Neiva terá um caso com Mariana Lima em 'O rebu'" (in Portuguese). Extra. Retrieved June 16, 2014.
- Gshow (June 17, 2014). "Laura Neiva aparece de franja e vestido justinho em 'O Rebu'" (in Portuguese). Extras - O Rebu. Retrieved June 17, 2014.
- "Em novo filme, Laura Neiva "fala com os olhos"" (in Portuguese). iG. September 10, 2015. Retrieved November 11, 2015.
- "Criolo e Laura Neiva ganha primeiro trailer" (in Portuguese). Diário de Pernambuco. September 23, 2015. Retrieved November 11, 2015.
- "Laura Neiva será protagonista de série baseada no livro 'Não se apega, não'" (in Portuguese). Globo. EGO. October 2015.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Laura Neiva.|
|This article about a Brazilian actor is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|