Dark Angel: The Ascent
This article relies largely or entirely on a single source. (June 2017)
|Dark Angel: The Ascent|
|Directed by||Linda Hassani|
|Starring||Angela Featherstone |
Veronica (Angela Featherstone) is a young demoness with a rebellious attitude who dreams of living among human beings on Earth. She is constantly talking out of turn and questioning the ways of the demon resulting in punishment after punishment. Enough of all of this, her father, Hellikan (Nicholas Worth) tries to kill her but her mother, Theresa (Charlotte Stewart) stops Hellikan and Veronica escapes with her Hellhound, Hellraiser. Her friend Mary, shows her a secret opening to the Earth above; she passes through the opening and arrives through the sewers. As she steps onto Earth her demon form sheds and becomes human. As a result, she is naked. As Veronica makes an effort to covers herself up, she is hit by a car.
Dr. Max Barris, a doctor at the nearby hospital tends to her wounds and soon finds himself getting attached to her. He invites her to stay with him.
She starts going out at night and witnesses a pair of street muggers attack a woman with clear intent to rape her. Veronica intervenes by killing them. When Max finds out, he questions Veronica where she reveals to him what she really is. Max dismisses this and accepts her for what she is.
Veronica makes a cause to attempt to rid the mortal world of sinners as she falls in love with a human.
- Angela Featherstone - Veronica
- Daniel Markel - Dr. Max Barris
- Nicholas Worth - Father/Hellikin
- Charlotte Stewart - Mother/Theresa
- Milton James - Mayor Wharton
- Mike Genovese - Detective Harper
- Michael C. Mahon - Detective Greenburg
- Heros - Hellraiser
- Constantin Drăgănescu - Man in Hell
- Cristina Stoica - Mary
- Valentin Teodesiu - Hell's Professor
- Marius Stanescu - Fake Prophet
- Constantin Cotimanis - Fake Prophet
- Dark Angel: The Ascent on IMDb
- Dark Angel: The Ascent at AllMovie
- Dark Angel: The Ascent at Rotten Tomatoes
|This article about a 1990s horror film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|