【口說技巧】如何提高你的英語口語能力 (How to improve your English speaking skills (by yourself)) - VoiceTube《看影片學英語》
Placeholder Image

字幕列表 影片播放

  • I think you already know that if you want to improve your English speaking skills, you have to practice, right?

    我想你已經知道,如果要增進英文口說能力

  • You have to speak.

    必須常常練習口說。

  • Studying grammar will never improve your speaking.

    光讀文法絕對無法使你的口說進步。

  • Listening to English alone will never improve your speaking.

    只練英文聽力也同樣無法進步

  • You have to actually speak.

    你必須真的說出來

  • But what if you don't have someone to talk to in English?

    但是如果你沒有一個對象可以練習說英文...

  • How can you practice then?

    那該怎麼練習呢?

  • Well, there's a technique that allows you to learn to speak English by yourself.

    這裡有一個小技巧讓你在一個人的時候也可以練習說英文。

  • No speaking partner is required.

    並不需要找別人一起練習。

  • This technique can help improve many aspects of your spoken English: your sentence structure, your grammar, your vocabulary, and most importantly, your ability to express your thoughts and ideas effectively.

    這技巧可多方面改善你的口語能力,例如:句型結構、文法、單字等,更重要的是,可以更有效地表達出你的想法和意見。

  • So what is this technique?

    所以到底是什麼技巧呢?

  • Well, here's what it is...

    是這樣的 ...

  • Learning to speak English through imitation.

    藉由「模仿」來學習說英文。

  • When I say imitation, I'm not talking about repeating after native speakers, using the exact same words to improve your pronunciation.

    我所謂的模仿,並不是要你將母語人士所說的話,一字不漏地重複一遍,藉此來加強你的發音。

  • I'm talking about something a little more advanced than that.

    我所謂的模仿是還要再更進階一些。

  • Here's how it works: you listen to a conversation, a story, or some kind of speech and then try to deliver that speech in your own words.

    它是這麼練習的 : 你先聽一段對話、故事或是演講,然後試著用你自己的話將剛剛所聽到的東西講出來。

  • Let's see this technique in action:

    來看看實際的例子 :

  • When I was a child...

    當我還是小孩的時候...

  • When he was a child...

    當他還是小孩的時候...

  • My parents liked to pretend, like many other parents...

    我的父母親就像其他父母一樣,很喜歡假裝...

  • His parents liked to pretend, like many other parents...

    他的父母親就像其他父母一樣,很喜歡假裝...

  • ... that Santa Claus would bring us presents at Christmas.

    ...聖誕老人在聖誕節時真的會送我們禮物。

  • His parents liked to pretend that Santa Claus would bring them presents at Christmas.

    他爸媽喜歡假裝聖誕老人在聖誕節時真的會送他們禮物。

  • So when my siblings and I would wake up on Christmas morning...

    所以我和我的兄弟姊妹在聖誕節早晨醒來時...

  • So when he and his siblings would wake up on Christmas morning...

    所以他和他的兄弟姊妹在聖誕節早晨醒來時...

  • ... there'd be a bunch of presents, from supposedly Santa Claus, sitting in front of the fireplace.

    ...在壁爐前應該會有一堆禮物,照理來說是聖誕老人送的。

  • ... there'd be a bunch of presents, from supposedly Santa Claus, sitting in front of the fireplace.

    ...在壁爐前應該會有一堆禮物,照理來說是聖誕老人送的。

  • So that's how it works.

    所以此技巧就是這麼使用的。

  • But that's just one way to do it.

    不過這只是其中的一個。

  • There're other ways too.

    還有很多方法。

  • For example, instead of imitating very small portions of speech like phrases and short sentences, you can imitate larger portions of speech.

    例如,別去模仿演講中的一小部分,像是片語或很短的句子,試著模仿較長的一個段落。

  • So in this case, you wait until the speaker completes a thought or an idea, then pause and try to express that idea yourself.

    在這個情況下,你要等到講者講完一個段落或想法,然後暫停並試著用自己的話表達那個想法。

  • Another approach is to simply listen to the whole speech and then try to deliver that entire speech yourself.

    另一個方式是,聽完整段話或演講,然後試著用自己的方式表達出整段談話。

  • So there are several ways to go about it, but what I recommend is to combine them all together, and I call this approach easy-to-hard imitation.

    其實有蠻多種方式,但我較推薦的是結合兩個技巧,我稱這個方式叫做「由簡入難的模仿」。

  • Easy-to-hard imitation is based on the concept of progressive training.

    「由簡入難的模仿」的概念是建立在漸進式的訓練。

  • The idea is that you start with something easy and then increase the difficulty of the activity, forcing yourself to get better.

    這個想法是你先從簡單的開始,然後漸漸地增加難度,讓自己變得更好。

  • A number of studies have found this kind of training to be very effective.

    很多研究指出,這種訓練是非常有效的。

  • Here's how you can apply this concept: start by imitating small portions of speech first like phrases and short sentences, then move on to imitating larger portions of speech like long sentences or even groups of sentences, and finally, try to deliver the entire speech on your own.

    接下來告訴你如何應用這個概念 : 先從模仿演講中的一小部分,像是片語或很短的句子,再去模仿演講中較長的段落,像是較長的句子或多個句子,最後,試著用自己的方式將整段談話表達出來。

  • This technique offers many benefits.

    這種技巧可以帶來很多好處。

  • You get to listen and imitate correct English, which helps you learn to form sentences properly.

    你可以聽到並模仿出正確的英文,如此一來,可以幫助你講出恰當的句子。

  • You get to learn idioms, expressions, and other speaking patterns that are used in day-to-day conversations.

    你還可以學到日常生活會話中常用到的俚語、表達方式和說話的模式與邏輯。

  • You get to learn grammar.

    你也可以學到文法。

  • When you imitate other people, you're learning grammar through a process called implicit learning.

    模仿他人時,你正藉由「內隱學習」的方式學文法。

  • This is the process where the learning happens without your awareness.

    此時,你已經在不知不覺中開始學習了。

  • This is how babies and children learn the grammar rules of their first language.

    嬰兒和小孩就是用這種方式學習母語和文法。

  • When you imitate, you don't think about grammar.

    模仿時,別去管文法。

  • You're not trying to understand why the present perfect tense is used in this situation or in that situation.

    你不需要去了解為什麼在這個情況要用現在完成式。

  • Instead, you're focused on communicationon understanding and expressing ideas.

    你應該專注在溝通上 — 專注在理解和表達想法上。

  • You're still learning grammar but you're not aware that it's happening. This is one of the proper ways to learn grammar.

    在這過程中你仍然會學到文法,只是你沒有發現你已經在學了。這是其中一個學習文法的好方法。

  • OK, that concludes this video. To help you get started, I've put together a step-by-step tutorial on this technique.

    好了,以上就是這個影片的重點。為了讓你開始練習,這裡有一個教你一步步來的指導教程。

  • If you're interested, click here to go to that tutorial.

    如果你有興趣,點一下,會有更多教學影片喔!

I think you already know that if you want to improve your English speaking skills, you have to practice, right?

我想你已經知道,如果要增進英文口說能力

字幕與單字

影片操作 你可以在這邊進行「影片」的調整,以及「字幕」的顯示

B1 中級 中文 模仿 文法 技巧 練習 聖誕老人 句子

【口說技巧】如何提高你的英語口語能力 (How to improve your English speaking skills (by yourself))

  • 604685 23760
    稲葉白兎 發佈於 2018 年 01 月 31 日
影片單字