讀音:用"on board"造句"on board"怎麼讀
- There was a television camera crew on board .
- The ship went to the bottom with all on board .
- The ship went down with all on board .
- The cargo on board have been damaged by sea water .
- Have the passengers gone on board yet ?
- One feels cooped up in a cabin on board a ship .
- We are on board a stout ship .
- There were some small problems on board the apollo 7 .
- Augustus tells peters of pym's presence on board .
- I am too busy to take this new job on board at the moment .