I hereby give my consent to and authorize TransUnion Limited to access all or part of my consumer credit data which may be held in its database from time to time (“My Credit Data”) and to
- match all or part of My Credit Data against the information I provided and transferred by Kcash.hk to TransUnion Limited; and
- generate questions directly or indirectly from any or all of the information contained in My Credit Data whether on its own or in conjunction with other source of information, collect responses to such questions from me and match such responses against any information contained in My Credit Data
for the purpose of verifying my identity as part of assessment of my credit related risks in relation to my Loan application and thereafter to process, use and transfer the result of the verification or any data arising therefrom to Kcash.hk; and
use or process My Credit Data whether on its own or in conjunction with other source of information; and transfer My Credit Data to Kcash.hk for the purpose of assessment of my credit related risks in relation to my Loan application.
I further acknowledge and agree that the access and use of My Credit Data by TransUnion Limited in the manner described above shall not be made the basis for any complaint, claim, suit, demand or cause of action or other proceedings against TransUnion Limited by me.
Loan Application Declaration and Guidance Notes
Please note that in order to protect your rights, you must read this declaration carefully (“Declaration”).
Guidance Notes on Loan Application:
Misrepresentation or Fraud
The information and declaration provided by applicant or Borrower on the loan application form will be considered to be the basis of which the loan is advanced. Any misrepresentation or false declaration made by the applicant or Borrower will lead to the termination of the loan applied for or of the related contract. Moreover, if Kcash.hk suffers any loss from any misrepresentation or false declaration, Kcash.hk reserves the right to recover the loss from applicant or borrower pursuant to, including but not limited to, the Misrepresentation Ordinance (Cap 284).
Declaration of Loan Application
I hereby declare that the statements and particulars given in my application are true and complete to the best of my knowledge and belief. I agree that this contract is based on the content of the loan application form, including but not limited to my statement and declaration, and this loan contract will be effective as specified only after the acceptance of the application by Kcash.hk and the signing of the contract. I declare that I have not withheld any material facts from Kcash.hk (such as any facts relevant to Kcash.hk’s decision whether or not to accept my loan application) and that if I have withheld any material facts, this loan application shall be terminated and/or the signed contract (if any) shall be revoked, and any sums of money which have been advanced to me under the loan application or signed contract (if any) shall be transferred back to Kcash.hk. I further declare that I am not subject to any bankruptcy order and I am not in the process of petitioning for bankruptcy nor have I any intention to do so.
I hereby acknowledge and agree that:
The personal data and information provided by me in respect of this application include but are not limited to the following:
Summary of the Money Lenders Ordinance Provisions
- The information about the applicant completed on the application form is my personal information including but not limited to my name, identity card number, property information; and
- There is no act of forgery, fabrication, or the stealing of another person’s identity and information in the application for this loan; and
- I understand that forging identity card information for the purpose of making a loan application is a criminal offence which may contravene Section 18 of the Theft Ordinance (Cap 210), and possessing or stealing another person’s Hong Kong identity card or other identity document and information is also a criminal offence which may contravene Section 7A of the Registration of Persons Ordinance (Cap 177) and will render me liable to be sentenced to imprisonment if convicted of the offence.