音標：[ slæm ] 讀音:用"slam"造句"slam"怎麼讀"slam"的同義詞
- The woman shut the trapdoor with a slam .
- She slammed the door behind her .
- South will still be one trick short of the slam .
- He slammed the door to register his disapproval .
- The man slammed on the brakes .
- Kessler slammed the door in the janitor's face .
- At least there was no slammed door, no blank refusal .
- He heard the side gate slam .
- Instinctively, his accelerator foot slammed to the floor .
- The door slammed violently .
- an aggressive remark directed at a person like a missile and intended to have a telling effect; "his parting shot was `drop dead''"; "she threw shafts of sarcasm"; "she takes a dig at me every chance she gets"
同義詞：shot, shaft, dig, barb, jibe, gibe,
- a forceful impact that makes a loud noise
- the noise made by the forceful impact of two objects
- winning all or all but one of the tricks in bridge
- strike violently; "slam the ball"
- throw violently; "He slammed the book on the table"
- close violently; "He slammed the door shut"
- dance the slam dance
同義詞：slam dance, mosh, thrash,
- slamとは意味：１slam n. バタンという音; 全勝.【形容詞 名詞＋】◆?→grand slam◆a loud slam 大きなバタンという音◆a small slam 〔トランプ〕 リトルスラム 《1 回を除いて 12 のトリックを取ること》.【前置詞＋】◆with a slam バタンと, 手荒く. ２slam v. (ドアなど)をバタンと閉める; 《米口語》 酷評する.【副詞１】◆He slammed...