讀音:用"slam to"造句"slam to"怎麼讀
- Instinctively, his accelerator foot slammed to the floor .
- The door slammed to in the high wind , locking me out
- I was slammed to the ground and then i found my purse open and its contents scattered
- The buick slammed to a stop against some railroad tracks , and this guy kicked the door open and started running
- However , as i turned i was slammed to the tarmac so violently and swiftly that i had no time to break my fall with my hands
- The door slammed to because it was on the careened side ; and in a half second i was in the boat , and jim come tumbling after me
- The jibs behind me cracked aloud ; the rudder slammed to ; the whole ship gave a sickening heave and shudder , and at the same moment the main - boom swung inboard , the sheet groaning in the blocks , and showed me the lee after - deck