音標：[ win ] 讀音:
過去式:won 完成式:won 名詞複數:wins 進行式:winning
- Oh, how she longed to win him to converse !
- Cowperwood returned his most winning beam .
- Nick went all out to win the race .
- The prisoner won a last-minute reprieve .
- He won high marks in all his examinations .
- She flattered herself that she might win the prize .
- I could n't care less who wins the match .
- We need one more point to win the game .
- Austria has a good side , and should win .
- She will appreciate your winning talents .
- a victory (as in a race or other competition); "he was happy to get the win"
- something won (especially money)
- be the winner in a contest or competition; be victorious; "He won the Gold Medal in skating"; "Our home team won"; "Win the game"
- obtain advantages, such as points, etc.; "The home team was gaining ground"; "After defeating the Knicks, the Blazers pulled ahead of the Lakers in the battle for the number-one playoff berth in the Western Conference"
同義詞：gain, advance, pull ahead, make headway, get ahead, gain ground,
- win something through one''s efforts; "I acquired a passing knowledge of Chinese"; "Gain an understanding of international finance"
- attain success or reach a desired goal; "The enterprise succeeded"; "We succeeded in getting tickets to the show"; "she struggled to overcome her handicap and won"
同義詞：succeed, come through, bring home the bacon, deliver the goods,
- winとは意味：１win n. 勝利, 勝ち.【動詞＋】◆The Braves chalked up their first win of the season. 《口語》 ブレーブズはシーズン 1 勝目をあげた◆Their losses have exceeded their wins for the past five seasons. 過去 5 シーズン彼らは負け數が勝ち數を上回っている◆The team ...