音標：[ xìndài ] 讀音:"信貸"怎麼讀"信貸"的意思用"信貸"造句
- Economics interests itself in money and credit .
- Twelve months' credit is the easy-going custom .
- And why had the amount of credit disbursed declined ?
- They are out for credits .
- Domestic credit and inflation increased significantly .
- The provision of credit would therefore permit these enterprises to expand .
- This should be supported by the removal of distortions in credit markets .
- People of a lower status employ credit extensively to buy now and pay later .
- In 1967, american motors had received a special tax credit of $22 million.
- Credit subsidies contributed to inflation and helped destabilize the overall economy .