List of Ultraman Z characters
Anti-Monster Robot Unit STORAGE (対怪獣ロボット部隊 ストレイジ, Tai Kaijū Robotto Butai Sutoreiji)[a] is an attack team established to fight monsters and the disasters they create using special anti-monster combat robots. Their preference in robots is due to Japan's popular culture with it. The team itself is separated into two divisions: the Special Airborne Armor that actively combat monsters and the mechanic team that repairs SAA machines. Nonetheless both factions are easily cooperative with each other. After the destruction of Kelbim through a test run with D4 Ray, STORAGE was disbanded when the majority of its members protested Kuriyama and the upper command of GAFJ for their unethical use of D4. Whereas a portion of them were relegated to different jobs in separate departments, Yoko and a handful of former members were given positions in its succeeding group, SAAG.
When a STORAGE member piloted a SAA unit, remaining operatives in the field would usually drive into the scene with a Toyota LQ-based STEGG (ステッグ, Suteggu, stands for "Storage Egg") patrol car and armed with a beam rifle.
Haruki Natsukawa (ナツカワ ハルキ, Natsukawa Haruki)[b] is the 23-year-old protagonist of the series, a rookie pilot of STORAGE and a Karate master with a huge sense of justice. He bonded with Z after a near-death experience and ever since then transforms into the giant to combat daily monster attacks despite the two having conflicting ideals about "lives to be protected" and "beings to be killed".
Using the Ultra Z Riser (ウルトラゼットライザー, Urutora Zetto Raizā) and his personalized Ultra Access Card (ウルトラアクセスカード, Urutora Akusesu Kādo), Haruki can transform into Ultraman Z and his different forms. By scanning three different Ultra Medals (ウルトラメダル, Urutora Medaru) stored in his Z Holder (ゼットホルダー, Zetto Horudā), Haruki can grant Z access to different forms based on past Ultra Warriors and perform the Ultra's finishing moves. The Z Riser was developed by Ultraman Hikari and received its name when Ultraman Z volunteered to be a tester under Zero's suggestion.
Shota Hebikura/Jugglus Juggler
Shota Hebikura (ヘビクラ ショウタ, Hebikura Shōta)[b] is STORAGE's 34-year-old captain who acts as an older brother-like figure to the rest of his young teammates. Like Haruki, Hebikura is also athletic and usually puts the rookie through intensive drills in the training room.
His true identity is Phantom Demon Jugglus Juggler (無幻魔人 ジャグラスジャグラー, Mugen Majin Jagurasu Jagurā), the rival character from Ultraman Orb. During Peguila's incident, he crafted his own Dark Z Riser (ダークゼットライザー, Dāku Zetto Raizā) from Haruki/Z's Z Riser, allowing him to become Zeppandon once again. Although mostly on-duty as Hebikura, Juggler would resort to his Demon form during undercover missions.
- Combined Lord Monster Zeppandon (合体魔王獣 ゼッパンドン, Gattai Maō-jū Zeppandon, 5): A fusion of Zetton, Pandon and Maga-Orochi's tail that debuted in episode 16 of Ultraman Orb. After creating his copy of Z Riser, the Monster Medals of their components also allow him to reform said monster for combat purposes, first used to test Z's Z Lance Arrow.
- Tri-King and Five King: See below
Yoko Nakashima (ナカシマ ヨウコ, Nakashima Yōko)[b] is a 24-year-old female member and ace pilot of STORAGE. She has admiration for older men and Ultraman Z, often referring to him as "Lord Z" but often challenging her admirers to arm-wrestling matches which she has never once lost. Because of her higher score in test piloting, Yoko is usually assigned to pilot the King Joe STORAGE Custom, as she is capable of handling the robot's complex systems.
After STORAGE's disbandment, Yoko was conscripted into SAAG due to her experience in piloting SAA Units, now assigned to pilot the Ultroid Zero.
Kojiro Inaba (イナバ コジロー, Inaba Kojirō)[b] is the 59-year-old leader of STORAGE's mechanics division in maintaining their Special Aircraft robots and is deeply trusted by other co-workers. He is nicknamed "Mr. Bako" (バコさん, Bako-san) and gives off a Shōwa atmosphere. Sometimes he displays an unexpected skill, but his past in shrouded in mystery.
Following STORAGE's disbandment, Inaba quit GAFJ and entrusting his former workers in SAAG to take care of the SAA Units.
Yuka Ohta (オオタ ユカ, Ōta Yuka)[b] is the 22-year-old lead scientist with passion for monsters, hence her occupation in STORAGE allows her to observe them closely. Yuka develops the anti-monster combat robots and knowledgeable about biology and historic legends, which help with her analysis. When conducting experiments on monsters, Yuka brings their essence or specific body parts to STORAGE's headquarters for examination. She often makes and offers questionable juice mix with mysterious ingredients to others.
Yuka's fondness in monsters started in her great-grandmother's hometown, Shishigaoka Town (獅子ヶ丘町, Shishigaoka-chō), 18 years prior to the series. During her stay at her great-grandmother's home, after hearing the legend of Horoboros from her great-grandmother, she encountered the very monsters when she was lost in its territory at night. After STORAGE's disbandment, Yuka was relegated to the work of a researcher in Monster Research Center.
Yuka usually carries a personal tablet for communication and analysis purposes. It can also act as a control console by attaching it to a SAA Unit's cockpit. The only SAA she ever piloted was the King Joe STORAGE Custom, remote controlling the Leg Carrier to assist Yoko/Sevenger in finishing Barossa III.
Maintenance group members
- Satoshi (サトシ):[c] One of Yoko's admirers and loses in an arm-wrestling match in order to ask her out on a date. During STORAGE's disbandment and formation of SAAG, Satoshi choose to quit GAFJ out of protest against their upper management. He is portrayed by Reo Sato (佐藤 玲央, Satō Reo).
- Seiji Siose (シオセ セイジ, Shiose Seiji): A member of Satoshi's circle of friends. Alongside Hiroshi, he choose to join the succeeding group SAAG despite Satoshi's protest, as both men wanting to provide financial support for their family members. He is portrayed by Fuma Kakuda (角田 楓馬, Kakuda Fūma).
- Hiroshi Irizuki (イリヅキ ヒロシ, Irizuki Hiroshi): He is portrayed by Daichi Takaoka (高岡 大地, Takaoka Daichi).
The SAA (特空機, Tokkūki, acronym for "Special Airborne Armor"), also known as Anti-Monster Special Airborne Armor (対怪獣特殊空挺機甲, Tai Kaijū Tokushu Kūtei Kikō) are giant robots manufactured by STORAGE in order to combat against monsters and participating in rescue operations. The mechas were developed by lead scientist Yuka and maintained by Inaba's team of mechanics after each sortie. Due to limited budget, only two units (Sevenger and Windom) were initially manufactured, although additional models are considered for development. As revealed by the director, the SAA units were made based on GAFJ's decade-long attempt in studying and reverse-engineer of Grigio Raiden's mechanical physiology on Yamanashi Prefecture. With the sole exception of Sevenger, the SAA Units were relegated to SAAG after STORAGE's disbandment.
- SAA 1 Sevenger (特空機1号 セブンガー, Tokkūki Ichigō Sebungā): The first of STORAGE's mecha to be created and the first human-built robot mecha, piloted Haruki and/or Yoko. Within each missions, Sevenger can only operate for 3 minutes, based on its three battery packs. In terms of long-distance transportation from STORAGE's base, it has a jetpack with separate fuel. Inaba would modify Sevenger to include Rigid Core Iron Fist Rocket (硬芯鉄拳弾, Kōshin Tekken Dan) punch attack. At some point after Grigio Raiden's death, Sevenger was decommissioned to be put in a museum for display as King Joe took over its role as STORAGE's major SAA unit. During STORAGE's disbandment and Alien Barossa III's attack, Yoko choose to pilot Sevenger in against the alien and finish it with Beliarok's help. First appeared in episode 34 of Ultraman Leo. Sevenger's introduction to the series was suggested by director Taguchi for a cuter character and to prevent Ultraman Z from being overshadowed by stronger robots at the series' premier.
- SAA 2 Windom (特空機2号 ウインダム, Tokkūki Nigō Uindamu): The second of STORAGE's mecha, presented as speedy and versatile. Its weapons are Laser Shot (レーザーショット, Rēzā Shotto) from forehead, Fast-Rotating Rigid Core Iron Fist (高回転硬芯鉄拳, Kō Kaiten Kōshin Tekken) arms and Type-20 Anti-Monster Guided Missiles (20式対怪獣誘導弾, Nijū-Shiki Tai Kaijū Yūdō-dan) fired from its porous rocket boosters. Due to its lighter built, the robot is capable of operating for a longer period than Sevenger. Unfortunately, Yuka discovered too late that its internal workings were revamped from her original plan, thus the charging period took longer than the intended process. Using a piece of Neronga's horn, she was able to speed up the process, allowing Windom to assist Z in against Telesdon/Erimaki Telesdon. After that, a new battery was made based on Neronga's horn. First appeared in episode 1 of Ultraseven.
- SAA 3 King Joe STORAGE Custom (特空機3号 キングジョー ストレイジカスタム, Tokkūki Sangō Kingu Jō Sutoreiji Kasutamu): STORAGE's own take on Alien Barossa's King Joe robot after they salvaged its remains. Through analysis on the Pedan technology, STORAGE was able to construct an engine with 5 times of Windom's original output. Its main weapons are Pedanium Particle Cannon (ペダニウム粒子砲, Pedaniumu Ryūshi-hō) on the right, Pedanium Hammer (ペダニウムハンマー, Pedaniumu Hanmā) on the left and Pedanium Guided Missiles (ペダニウム誘導弾, Pedaniumu Yūdō-dan) from its back. It can separate into four different vehicles (Head Fighter (ヘッドファイター, Heddo Faitā), Breast Tank (ブレストタンク, Buresuto Tanku), Core Ship (コアシップ, Koa Shippu) and Leg Carrier (レッグキャリアー, Reggu Kyariā)) and reconfigure into a Tank Mode (タンクモード, Tanku Mōdo). In against a group of Kelbim, King Joe STORAGE Custom was fitted with the D4 Ray under Kuriyama's order as a test run, effectively causing an entire city block to be devoured by its energy until Z neutralizes it. In addition to King Joe, Mecha Gomora was also considered as one of STORAGE's contenders for SAA Units.
- SAA 4 Ultroid Zero (特空機4号 ウルトロイドゼロ, Tokkū-ki Yon-gō Urutoroido Zero): A Special Airborne Armor unit developed by GAFJ after STORAGE's disbandment, hence its development leader was Mai Yuki instead of Inaba. It was built under the purpose of handling the D4 Ray, while incorporating combat data from the Ultra Warriors that STORAGE encountered and their King Joe STORAGE Custom.
Global Allied Forces Japan (地球防衛軍日本支部, Chikyū Bōei-gun Nihon Shibu, shortened as "GAFJ") is the Japanese branch of the Global Allied Forces, an organization authorized to deal against monster attacks. At some point after Baraba's demise, GAFJ begins to experiment with Yapool's remains of his dimensional energy, using it as a Extradimensional Destruction Weapon D4 Ray (異次元壊滅兵器 D4レイ, Ijigen Kaimetsu Heiki Dī Fō Rei) as part of their warfare against monsters.
Due to STORAGE members protested the D4 after seeing its unethical use to destroy a group of Kelbim, GAFJ took over their arsenal once Kuriyama had them disbanded. The team was replaced with 1st Special Airborne and Armored Group (第一特殊空挺機甲群, Dai Ichi Tokushu Kūtei Kikō-gun, SAAG) to manage the SAA units in against future monster attacks.
Director Kuriyama (クリヤマ長官, Kuriyama chokan)[b] is the 64-year-old director of the GAFJ and founder of STORAGE. Despite his long, nagging lectures, he is actually a worrywart who is prone to stomach aches. He is often worrying of the collateral damages brought by the monster attacks and the cost for development budget.
After overseeing the creation of D4, Kuriyama had the weapon fitted into King Joe STORAGE Custom and coerced Yoko into using it against a group of Kelbims. He disband STORAGE after a majority of its members question their unethical use of D4 and reform it into SAAG.
Shinya Kaburagi (カブラギ シンヤ, Kaburagi Shin'ya)[b] is a 26-year-old researcher from GAFJ's Monster Research Center (怪獣研究センター, Kaijū Kenkyū Sentā)'s biochemical research department. While delivering a canister of Genegarg's remains, Celebro possessed him as a medium to operate on Earth. Due to Kaburagi's body sustaining heavy injuries after months of possession, Celebro left him for Asano while pinning all of his crimes to Kaburagi to retain his cover.
Minor GAFJ officers
- Asano (アサノ, 17, 21):[d] The captain of GAFJ's police division, who issued an arrest warrant to "Kaburagi" after his numerous atrocities in the monster attacks, unaware that the youth was possessed by Celebro the entire time. Although he managed to pin Kaburagi, Asano was disarmed by Juggler and forcefully possessed by Celebro to be his new host. He is portrayed by Yosuke Minokawa (三濃川 陽介, Minokawa Yōsuke).
- Mai Yuki (ユウキ マイ, Yūki Mai, 21-25): The strategic manager of the GAFJ, she is the head of the development project for Ultroid Zero. She is portrayed by Maya Hayashi (林 摩耶, Hayashi Maya).
Ultraman Z (ウルトラマンゼット, Urutoraman Zetto)[e] is the titular hero of the series, an Inter Galactic Defense Force cadet whose age is 5,000 years old. Z speaks in an unusual dialect, but overall has a passionate sense of justice and seeks apprenticeship under his idol, Zero. His name was given to him by Ultraman Ace back in the Land of Light, intending the young warrior to fight to the very end of his life.
During the events of Ultra Galaxy Fight: The Absolute Conspiracy, Z accompanied Mebius in the mission to track down Tartarus while facing against the Zetton Army. In the series proper, he was entrusted with the Z Riser and chased Genegarg to Earth, where he bonded with Haruki to revive the young pilot's life. In addition to reclaiming the stolen Ultra Medals, Z assisted STORAGE in fighting against monster attacks and Celebro's constant machinations on Earth.
His Ultra Z Riser, the device which he gave to Haruki as means of transformation, can also double as a combat weapon. His true form is designated as Original (オリジナル, Orijinaru) and is described as a rookie Ultra Warrior whose strength is either half or tierce of an experienced fighter. His finishing move is Zestium Beam (ゼスティウム光線, Zesutiumu Kōsen), which can also be utilized by any of his other forms. In his original form, Z can only sustain for 50 seconds on Earth and transforms only during emergency cases.
To make up for his lack of additional strength, Z can access Ultra Fusion (ウルトラフュージョン, Urutora Fyūjon) forms when Haruki scans three different Ultra Medals of past Ultra Warriors using the Z Riser. These forms are capable of using a shared additional weapon named Z Lance Arrow (ゼットランスアロー, Zetto Ransu Arō), an ancient artifact from Alaska that was initially utilized by an ancient Ultra to seal Peguila.
- Alpha Edge (アルファエッジ, Arufa Ejji): A speed-based form obtained through Ultraseven, Leo and Zero's Ultra Medals. Z fights with the use of martial arts movements from master-apprentice chain components he is based on and is able to summon a pair of energy crests as makeshift nunchaku. His finishing move is the Zestium Meizer (ゼスティウムメーザー, Zesutiumu Mēzā).
- Beta Smash (ベータスマッシュ, Bēta Sumasshu): A strength-based form obtained through Ultraman, Ace and Taro's Ultra Medals. Z fights with a dignified style akin to those of a professional wrestler. His finishing move is the Zestium Upper (ゼスティウムアッパー, Zesutiumu Appā). Through sheer will, Z can transform his crest into a set of Ultra Holes (ウルトラホール, Urutora Hōru), resembling Ace's and combine their attack to perform Space Z (スペースZ, Supēsu Zetto).
- Gamma Future (ガンマフューチャー, Ganma Fyūchā): An agility-based form obtained through Tiga, Dyna and Gaia's Ultra Medals. He is skilled in versatile beam attacks and tricky fighting styles. The Medals required to access this form were originally salvaged by Juggler before he returned it to the Ultra at the height of Five King's attack. By accessing Gamma Illusion (ガンマイリュージョン, Ganma Iryūjon), he can summon the Ultras that make up his form to simultaneously fire their beam attacks. His finishing move is the Zestium Drive (ゼスティウムドライブ, Zesutiumu Doraibu).
- Sigma Breastar (シグマブレスター, Shiguma Buresutā): A form that is exclusive to Ultraman Fusion Fight: Z Heat, accessed through the use of Zoffy, Tiga and Mebius' Ultra Medals. It allows Z to freely manipulate heat and is able to exert both brute strength and super speed. His finishing move in this form is the Zestium Ray Burst (ゼスティウムレイバースト, Zesutiumu Rei Bāsuto).
- Delta Rise Claw (デルタライズクロー, Deruta Raizu Kurō): Z's strongest form, obtained from using Zero Beyond, Belial Atrocious and Geed's Rise Ultra Medals (ライズウルトラメダル, Raizu Urutora Medaru). This form allows Z to generate golden energy storms and is the only one capable of wielding the Beliarok. His finishing move is the Zestium Slash (ゼスティウム光輪, Zesutiumu Kōrin).
The Phantom World Sword Beliarok (幻界魔剣 ベリアロク, Genkai Maken Beriaroku) was originally a space needle required to defeat Greeza by sewing the anomaly itself. When Geed was briefly assimilated into the monster, part of his Belial DNA merged with the sword, giving it sentience and the abilities of Ultraman Belial. Despite being Z's personal weapon, his allegiance is fickle and is able to switch to other users so long that they satisfy his own interest. Although Juggler won the Beliarok fair and square, the weapon decided to stick to Haruki after having faith in the young boy's ability to satiate his interest.
In addition to redirecting his opponent's attack, the Beliarok can execute three finishers by pressing the button behind his head. The attacks are Deathcium Slash (デスシウムスラッシュ, Desushiumu Surasshu), Deathcium Claw (デスシウムクロー, Desushiumu Kurō) and Deathcium Fang (デスシウムファング, Desushiumu Fangu). Should anyone try to wield Beliarok without his consent, he can deliver a small lightning bolt or increase its own density to prevent from being misused.
Riku Asakura/Ultraman Geed
Due to the Devil Splinter being widespread across the universe, Riku participated in the duty to hunt and exterminate them. In Planet Ain (惑星アイン, Wakusei Ain), Riku lost his Geed Riser after being damaged from fighting Gillvalis, forcing Pega to deliver the Z Riser from Ultraman Hikari as a compensation. While chasing the rogue AI to Earth, Riku found himself allying with Z, STORAGE and Juggler before getting kidnapped into manufacturing Belial's Monster Medal. Despite wanting to assist Z in defending Earth, Haruki reassured his senior as he joined Pega in tracking the Devil Splinters in space. Riku returned at some point of time when Greeza rampaged on Earth. While assimilated into the void monster, Geed managed to briefly halt its actions while his Belial DNA created the Beliarok, which Z in the Delta Rise Claw managed to obtain in slaying Greeza. As Hikari had fixed the Geed Riser, Riku decided to give Haruki his own Ultra Medals and resume his original mission.
By inserting his own personalized Ultra Access Card and a trio of Ginga, X and Orb Medals into the Ultra Z Riser, Riku can access a new form of Geed, Galaxy Rising (ギャラクシーライジング, Gyarakushī Raijingu). The form is based on his default Fusion Rise, Primitve, focusing on a balanced fighting style but serve as an upgrade over the former. In the same way as Z, Geed can summon an enlarged Z Riser as a handheld weapon, allowing him to execute Galaxy Burst (ギャラクシーバースト, Gyarakushī Bāsuto). His finishing move is the Wrecking Phoenix (レッキングフェニックス, Rekkingu Fenikkusu). The three Medals were given to Haruki when Geed's original Riser was fixed, in addition to his own Ultraman Geed Medal (ウルトラマンジードメダル, Urutoraman Jīdo Medaru), which turns into the Ultraman Geed Rise Medal (ウルトラマンジードライズメダル, Urutoraman Jīdo Raizu Medaru) when Z assumes Delta Rise Claw.
Sora (ソラ) is a Blue Tribe female Ultra that debuted in Ultraman Festival 2018, before making her video appearances in Ultra Galaxy Fight: The Absolute Conspiracy. She worked as a scientist under the tutelage of Ultraman Hikari and is a childhood friend of Ultraman Ribut. In Chapter 1 of The Absolute Conspiracy, Sora and Yullian were present on Planet Kanon when Leugocyte commenced its attack. To rescue Max from being mutated into a monster, Sora volunteered her help to Hikari in creating the Gudis Vaccine (ゴーデスワクチン, Gōdesu Wakuchin).
By herself, Sora can conjure the Shield Fleur (シールド・フルール, Shīrudo Furūru) energy barrier from her hands.
First appearing in Ultra Galaxy Fight: New Generation Heroes, Ultraman Ribut (ウルトラマンリブット, Urutoraman Ributto) is a member of the peacekeeping organization Galaxy Rescue Force (ギャラクシーレスキューフォース, Gyarakushī Resukyū Fōsu) and dedicated to protect the life forms in outer space.
He was invited by Zero in episode 20 of Ultraman Z & Ultraman Zero Voice Drama to give Z a lecture about the Galaxy Rescue Force before he left on an emergency.
The first chapter of The Absolute Conspiracy focuses on Ribut's early days as a Civilization Guardian before his induction into the Galaxy Rescue Force. While patrolling with Ultraman Max, the two were caught in an attack from a revenge-seeking villain.
Other Ultra Warriors
In Ultraman Z, the Land of Light developed both the Ultra Z Risers and Ultra Medals to combat multiple universal threats, including widespread cases of Devil Splinter attacks. The theft of these items by Genegarg and its destruction on Earth scattered the Medals across the city, with selected few are already in possession of Haruki and other humans.
- Inter-Galactic Defense Force (宇宙警備隊, Uchū Keibitai): A peacekeeping organization in the Land of Light.
- Father of Ultra (ウルトラの父, Urutora no Chichi): His power inhabited the Father of Ultra Medal (ウルトラの父メダル, Urutora no Chichi Medaru), which was stolen by Alien Barossa after being salvaged by GAFJ for research purposes. The alien dropped it after a skirmish battle against STORAGE members and was delivered to Ultraman Z by Yoko, allowing him to execute M78 Style Shining Tornado Slash (M78流・竜巻閃光斬, Emu Nana Hachi Ryū Tatsumaki Senkō Zan) alongside those of Zoffy and Jack. In The Absolute Conspiracy, the younger Father of Ultra is voiced by Hajime Iijima (飯島 肇, Iijima Hajime) in Japanese, and by Alexander Hunter in English.
- Mother of Ultra (ウルトラの母, Urutora no Haha, TAC): In The Absolute Conspiracy, the younger Mother of Ultra is voiced by Suzuko Mimori (三森 すずこ, Mimori Suzuko) in Japanese and by Hannah Grace in English.
- Ultra Brothers (ウルトラ兄弟, Urutora Kyōdai): A division of 11 Ultras known for their contribution on a different planet Earth.
- Zoffy (ゾフィー, Zofī, UGF: TAC): The Commander of the Inter-Galactic Defense Force, leader of Ultra Brothers and friends of Father Of Ultra and Mother Of Ultra. His power inhabited the Zoffy Medal (ゾフィーメダル, Zofī Medaru), which was stolen by Alien Barossa after being salvaged by GAFJ for research purposes. Once reclaimed by Yoko, she delivered it to Z as new additions to his recovered Ultra Medals. In The Absolute Conspiracy, a younger Zoffy is voiced by Shunsuke Takeuchi (武内 駿輔, Takeuchi Shunsuke) in Japanese, and by Ryan Drees in English.
- Ultraman (ウルトラマン, Urutoraman, UGF: TAC): See here.
- Ultraseven (ウルトラセブン, Urutorasebun, UGF: TAC): See here.
- Ultraman Jack (ウルトラマンジャック, Urutoraman Jakku, UGF: TAC): See here.
- Ultraman Ace (ウルトラマンエース, Urutoraman Ēsu, 19, UGF: TAC): His power inhabited the Ultraman Ace Medal (ウルトラマンエースメダル, Urutoraman Ēsu Medaru) and was salvaged by Haruki after Genegarg's destruction. Prior to the series, Ace was Z's godfather, giving the young warrior his name back in the Land of Light. Ace appeared on Haruki's Earth after being guided by his namesake Medal where he fought against Baraba alongside Z. They combined their energies to form Space Z and brought an end to the Terrible-Monster. In his appearance in Ultraman Z, his voice role is reprised by Keiji Takamine (高峰 圭二, Takamine Keiji).
- Ultraman Taro (ウルトラマンタロウ, Urutoraman Tarō, UGF: TAC): See here.
- Ultraman Leo (ウルトラマンレオ, Urutoraman Reo): His power inhabited the Ultraman Leo Medal (ウルトラマンレオメダル, Urutoraman Reo Medaru) and was originally utilized by Zero before the latter relinquished it and two other Medals to Ultraman Z following his banishment into Bullton's alternate dimension.
- Ultraman 80 (ウルトラマン80, Urutoraman Eiti, UGF: TAC): His voice role is reprised by Hatsunori Hasegawa (長谷川 初範, Hasegawa Hatsunori). In the English dub, he is voiced by Iain Gibb. He makes a cameo appearance in episode 19 of Ultraman Z & Ultraman Zero Voice Drama, revealed to have used his teaching experience at Sakuragaoka Middle School as a teacher in the Land of Light, one of his students being Taiga and Z.
- Ultraman Mebius (ウルトラマンメビウス, Urutoraman Mebiusu, UGF: TAC): See here.
- Ultraman Hikari (ウルトラマンヒカリ, Urutoraman Hikari, UGF: TAC): A scientist in the ranks of the Ultra Brothers. Episode 6 of Ultraman Z & Ultraman Zero Voice Drama revealed that he was the creator of the Z Riser and named it after Ultraman Z when he volunteered to be a tester. Through Pega, Hikari gave Riku a Z Riser and three Ultra Medals as alternatives while fixing the damaged Geed Riser. His voice role is reprised by Keiichi Nanba (難波 圭一, Nanba Keiichi), whereas Chris Wells provided the voice in English dubbing.
- Yullian (ユリアン, Yurian, UGF: TAC): She is voiced by Haruka Tomatsu (戸松 遥, Tomatsu Haruka) in Japanese, and by Hannah Grace in English.
- Ultraman Great (ウルトラマングレート, Urutoraman Gurēto, UGF: TAC): He is voiced by Tomokazu Seki (関 智一, Seki Tomokazu).
- Ultraman Powered (ウルトラマンパワード, Urutoraman Pawādo, UGF: TAC): He is voiced by Toshiyuki Morikawa (森川 智之, Morikawa Toshiyuki) in Japanese and Kane Kosugi in English, both of which portrayed/voiced Kenichi Kai in Ultraman: The Ultimate Hero.
- Ultraman Neos (ウルトラマンネオス, Urutoraman Neosu, UGF: TAC): He is voiced by Ryuya Yazuka (八塚 竜也, Yazuka Ryūya).
- Ultraseven 21 (ウルトラセブン21, Urutorasebun Tsū Wan, UGF: TAC): He is voiced by Kenta Matsumoto (松本 健太, Matsumoto Kenta).
- Ultraman Max (ウルトラマンマックス, Urutoraman Makkusu, UGF: TAC): A civilization guardian who mentored Ribut during his younger days. While investigating Planet Mikarito, he was infected by the Gudis Cells by Alien Sran to be turned into a monster while slowly being fed to Maga-Orochi. His voice role is reprised by Kazuya Nakai (中井 和哉, Nakai Kazuya). In the English dub, he is voiced by Maxwell Powers.
- Ultraman Joneus (ウルトラマンジョーニアス, Urutoraman Jōniasu, UGF: TAC): He is voiced by Nobuaki Kanemitsu (金光 宣明, Kanemitsu Nobuaki) in Japanese, and by Ryan Drees in English.
- Ultraman Tiga (ウルトラマンティガ, Urutoraman Tiga): See here.
- Ultraman Dyna (ウルトラマンダイナ, Urutoraman Daina): His power inhabited the Ultraman Dyna Medal (ウルトラマンダイナメダル, Urutoraman Daina Medaru) and was among the set that was salvaged by Juggler before returning it to Z. Using Gamma Future, Z can summon a copy of Dyna to perform Solgent Ray.
- Ultraman Gaia (ウルトラマンガイア, Urutoraman Gaia): His power inhabited the Ultraman Gaia Medal (ウルトラマンガイアメダル, Urutoraman Gaia Medaru) and was among the set that was salvaged by Juggler before returning it to Z. Using Gamma Future, Z can summon a copy of Gaia to perform Photon Stream.
- Ultraman Cosmos (ウルトラマンコスモス, Urutoraman Kosumosu): His power inhabited the Ultraman Cosmos Medal (ウルトラマンコスモスメダル, Urutoraman Kosumosu Medaru). It was originally under GAFJ's possession after being scattered on Earth, but a three-way battle between STORAGE, Alien Barossa and Celebro ensued over its owner until Z reclaim it for his own use. Alongside Nexus and Mebius, Z can execute Lightning Generade (ライトニングジェネレード, Raitoningu Jenerēdo). In The Absolute Conspiracy, his voice role is reprised by Taiyo Sugiura (杉浦 太陽, Sugiura Taiyō).
- Ultraman Justice (ウルトラマンジャスティス, Urutoraman Jasutisu): A member of the Space Justice, first appearing in Ultraman Cosmos 2: The Blue Planet. He is voiced by Megumi Han.
- Ultraman Nexus (ウルトラマンネクサス, Urutoraman Nekusasu): See here
- Ultraman Belial (ウルトラマンベリアル, Urutoraman Beriaru, UGF: TAC): See here.
- New Generation Hero (ニュージェネレーションヒーロー, Nyū Jenerēshon Hīrō, UGF: TAC): A team of Ultra Warriors starting from Ultraman Ginga to Ultraman Taiga. Their Medals were not part of the collections that Genegarg had stolen, thus Geed was able to use three of them to assume Galaxy Rising. After having his Geed Riser repaired, he gave the Medals to Haruki, in addition to his personal Medal.
- Ultraman Ginga (ウルトラマンギンガ, Urutoraman Ginga): His power inhabited the Ultraman Ginga Medal (ウルトラマンギンガメダル, Urutoraman Ginga Medaru).
- Ultraman X (ウルトラマンエックス, Urutoraman Ekkusu): His power inhabited the Ultraman X Medal (ウルトラマンエックスメダル, Urutoraman Ekkusu Medaru).
- Ultraman Orb (ウルトラマンオーブ, Urutoraman Ōbu): His power inhabited the Ultraman Orb Medal (ウルトラマンオーブメダル, Urutoraman Ōbu Medaru).
- Ultrawoman Grigio (ウルトラウーマングリージョ, Urutoraūman Gurījo, UGF: TAC): The youngest sister to Rosso and Blu, transformed from Asahi Minato and named after Saki Mitsurugi's true name. Her voice role is reprised by Arisa Sonohara (其原 有沙, Sonohara Arisa) in Japanese and Rumiko Varnes in English.
- Tri-Squad (トライスクワッド, Torai Sukuwaddo): A group of three Ultra Warriors from Ultraman Taiga. After the events of Ultraman Taiga The Movie, the team went to train in outer space and were forced to fight against the Zetton Army lead by Zett.
- Ultraman Taiga (ウルトラマンタイガ, Urutoraman Taiga, UGF: TAC): The son of Ultraman Taro and the team leader. His voice role is reprised by Takuma Terashima (寺島 拓篤, Terashima Takuma). In the English dub, he is voiced by Matthew Masaru Barron.
- Ultraman Titas (ウルトラマンタイタス, Urutoraman Taitasu, UGF: TAC): A U40 Ultra Warrior with emphasis of brute strength. His voice role is reprised by Satoshi Hino (日野 聡, Hino Satoshi). In the English dub, he is voiced by Jeff Manning.
- Ultraman Fuma (ウルトラマンフーマ, Urutoraman Fūma, UGF: TAC): An Ultra from Planet O-50 using speed and stealth techniques. His voice role is reprised by Shōta Hayama (葉山 翔太, Hayama Shōta). In the English dub, he is voiced by Chris Wells.
- Ultimate Force Zero (ウルティメイトフォースゼロ, Urutimeito Fōsu Zero): A group of giant heroes assembled by Zero at the time of Belial's reign in Another Space. The members are viewpoint characters in their namesake online novel, chronicling their exploits in events after Ultra Zero Fight and prior to Ultraman Geed.
- Flame Warrior Glenfire (炎の戦士 グレンファイヤー, Honō no Senshi Gurenfaiyā): A former member of the Pirates of Flames. In his guest appearance in episode 3 of Ultraman Z & Ultraman Zero Voice Drama, his voice role is reprised by Tomokazu Seki.
- Jean-nine (ジャンナイン, Jan Nain): The younger brother to Jean-bot. In his guest appearance in episode 9 of Ultraman Z & Ultraman Zero Voice Drama, his voice role is reprised by Miyu Irino (入野 自由, Irino Miyu).
- Andro Melos (アンドロメロス, Andoro Merosu, UGF: TAC): An Andro People and member of the Andro Defense Force. He is voiced by Tomohiro Yamaguchi (山口 智広, Yamaguchi Tomohiro) in Japanese and by Jeff Manning in the English dub.
Parasitic Life Form Celebro (寄生生物 セレブロ, Kisei Seibutsu Sereburo) is an intelligent space parasite capable of possessing other creatures. After using Genegarg to steal a Z Riser and the Ultra Medals, Celebro possessed the GAFJ's Monster Research Center officer Shinya Kaburagi as means of operating on Earth and orchestrated monster attacks from behind the scenes for his twisted enjoyment.
In addition to his own Ultra Z Riser and a personalized Ultra Access Card, Celebro crafted his own Monster Medals (怪獣メダル, Kaijū Medaru) through reverse engineering from the Land of Light's Ultra Medals and samples of a monster in the Monster Research Center.
- Jirahs Medal (ジラースメダル, Jirāsu Medaru): Contains the essence of Frilled Monster Jirahs (エリ巻き怪獣 ジラース, Erimaki Kaijū Jirāsu) from episode 10 of Ultraman. It was used to empower Telesdon into Erimaki Telesdon.
- Ultraman Belial Medal (ウルトラマンベリアルメダル, Urutoraman Beriaru Medaru): Contains the essence of Ultraman Belial. After the first attempt in making it ended with a failure, Celebro kidnapped Riku and drain his DNA sample to create a stabilized Belial Medal, allowing him to transform into any of the Belial Fusion Monsters. Celebro surrendered it to Haruki when Greeza appeared. In Haruki's possession, it can turn into Ultraman Belial Atrocious Rise Medal (ウルトラマンベリアルアトロシアスライズメダル, Urutoraman Beriaru Atoroshiasu Raizu Medaru), allowing Ultraman Z to assume Delta Rise Claw.
- Galactron MK2 Medal (ギャラクトロンMK2メダル, Gyarakutoron Māku Tsū Medaru): Contains the essence of Civil Judgementer Galactron MK2 (シビルジャッジメンター ギャラクトロンMK2, Shibiru Jajjimentā Gyarakutoron Māku Tsū) from Ultraman Geed The Movie. Celebro harvested it by sacrificing his gun and was used alongside the Gillvalis Medal to mutate Horoboros into Metsuboros.
Ultimate Life Form Absolute Tartarus (究極生命体 アブソリュートタルタロス, Kyūkyoku Seimei-tai Abusoryūto Tarutarosu) is a being debuted in Ultra Galaxy Fight: The Absolute Cospiracy. A mysterious figure, Tartarus had been observing the Ultra Warriors since the Great Ultra War and is capable of traversing between different eras.
Absolute Tartarus is voiced by Junichi Suwabe (諏訪部 順一, Suwabe Jun'ichi). In the English dub, he is voiced by Walter Roberts, who stated to have give the alien the voice impression of Darth Vader.
Cosmo Eater Leugocyte (コスモイーター ルーゴサイト, Kosumo Ītā Rūgosaito) was the final villain of Ultraman R/B, a space white blood cell whose genetic code was rewritten by Ultraman Tregear into devouring innocent planets, and eventually was killed by Ultraman R/B in a battle that determine the fate of their Planet Earth.
Dark Space Great Emperor Alien Empera (暗黒宇宙大皇帝 エンペラ星人, Ankoku Uchū Dai-kōtei Enpera Seijin) was the main antagonist of Ultraman Mebius and is also the instigator of the Great Ultra War (ウルトラ大戦争, Urutora Dai Sensō) by leading his monster army in against the Land of Light inhabitants, clashing against both the younger Father of Ultra and Ultraman Belial. The flashback of the battle is part of the plot point in the second chapter of the Ultra Galaxy Fight: The Absolute Conspiracy.
He is voiced by Tomokazu Seki, who also voiced Ultraman Great in a dual role for The Absolute Conspiracy.
Space Fear-Demon Zett
First appearing in the 2016 Ultraman Festival Live Stage, Space Fear-Demon Zett (宇宙恐魔人 ゼット, Uchū Kyō Majin Zetto) is one of the antagonists of Ultra Galaxy Fight: The Absolute Conspiracy chapter 3. Created by an Alien Bat to eliminate the Ultra Warriors, he harassed the Tri-Squad members with the Zetton army during their training in space.
Able to command an army of Zettons at his own disposal, Zett unleashes the Zetton Army (ゼットン軍団, Zetton Gundan) towards the Ultra Warriors. The team consists of:
- Space Dinosaur Zetton (宇宙恐竜 ゼットン, Uchū Kyōryū Zetton): First appeared in episode 39 of Ultraman. In Ultraman Z, two Zetton Medals (ゼットンメダル, Zetton Medaru) are each used by two different persons; one in Juggler's possession to form Zeppandon, while the other was manufactured by Celebro to form Pedanium Zetton.
- Space Dinosaur EX Zetton (宇宙恐竜 EXゼットン, Uchū Kyōryū Ī Ekkusu Zetton): First appeared in Ultraman Mebius Side Story: Ghost Reverse.
- Space Dinosaur Zetton Falx (宇宙恐竜 ゼットン・ファルクス, Uchū Kyōryū Zetton Farukusu): A Zetton with a pair of scythes. The suit was made from modifying Zetton Alien Baltan of Ultraman Festival 2016 and Hyper Zetton Deathscythe from Ultraman Orb.
- Space Dinosaur Hyper Zetton (宇宙恐竜 ハイパーゼットン, Uchū Kyōryū Haipā Zetton): First appeared in Ultraman Saga.
- Vice minister (3): The vice minister of the Global Allied Forces American Headquarters who came to Japan for the budget meeting. After Gomora's defeat, by the vice minister's authority, STORAGE got the funds for the second SAA. He is portrayed by Robert Anderson (ロバート・アンダーソン, Robāto Andāson).
- Masaru Natsukawa (ナツカワ マサル, Natsukawa Masaru, 11, 14): Haruki's father and a firefighter, he died in Giestron's attack when his son was a child. Through Bullton's tenporal warping powers, an adult Haruki reunited with his late father from the past and received a handful of advises to finally put his guilt from killing monsters to rest. He is portrayed by Norihito Kaneko (金児 憲史, Kaneko Norihito).
- Junko Natsukawa (ナツカワ ジュンコ, Natsukawa Junko, 11): Haruki's mother who lives in his hometown, Fukama City (深間市, Fukama-shi). She is portrayed by Sawa Masaki (正木 佐和, Masaki Sawa).
- Kaori (カオリ, 18): A young girl from the year 1966, she was among the past victims of Kemurs' kidnapping and was forcefully used as a human cover to slip into the society in the year 2020. She was rescued by Z Delta Rise Claw and Beliarok, splitting her from the alien while preventing her tormentor's plans. She is portrayed by Kaori Udagawa (宇田川 かをり, Udagawa Kaori).
- Ruri Inaba (イナバ ルリ, Inaba Ruri, 20):[f] Inaba's daughter and a biologist, she created M1. She is portrayed by Ami Hachiya (蜂谷 晏海, Hachiya Ami).
Monsters and aliens
Devil Splinter victims
The Devil Splinter (デビルスプリンター, Debiru Supurintā) are fragments of Ultraman Belial that went scattered across the dimensions and sent the universe into a state of turmoil by manipulating monsters into berserk. Celebro abuses them in his despicable scheme to destroy planets one by one.
- Aquatic Hazardous Monster Majappa (水異怪獣 マジャッパ, Suii Kaijū Majappa, 2): First appeared in episode 9 of Ultraman Taiga.
- Great Space Monster Bemstar (宇宙大怪獣 ベムスター, Uchū Dai Kaijū Bemusutā, 2): First appeared in episode 18 of Return of Ultraman.
- Poison Flame Monster Segmeger (毒炎怪獣 セグメゲル, Dokuen Kaijū Segumegeru, 2): First appeared in episode 5 of Ultraman Taiga.
- Giant Artificial Brain Gillvalis (巨大人工頭脳 ギルバリス, Kyodai Jinkō Zunō Girubarisu, 6): A rogue AI and the main antagonist of Ultraman Geed The Movie. Originally destroyed by Geed Ultimate Final's Crescent Final Geed, the Devil Splinter resurrected it and fought Geed in Planet Ain, resulting in the destruction of his Geed Riser. After being destroyed by Ultraman Geed Galaxy Rising, the Core survived long enough to absorb silicons to repair itself, but STORAGE managed to lure it with a hoax information. The Devil Splinter used to resurrect him was salvaged by Celebro as part of the ingredients to create the Belial Medal.
- Last Judgementer Gillvalis (Perfect Form) (ラストジャッジメンター ギルバリス (完全態), Rasuto Jajjimentā Girubarisu (Kanzen-tai), 6): Gillvalis' combat form. Due to the resurrection via Devil Splinter, it managed to overwhelm the Giga Finalizer and made its way to Earth being chased by Geed Galaxy Rising. Upon being cornered by STORAGE, this forced Gillvalis to transform into a battered Perfect Form, where Z and Geed deal the finishing blow while Windom/Yoko uploaded the Millennium Prize Problems mathematical questions that distract the Core from self-resurrection. Its remains were salvaged by the Monster Research Center and Celebro used a portion of them to create the Gillvalis Medal (ギルバリスメダル, Girubarisu Medaru).
- Ferocious Space Shark Genegarg (凶暴宇宙鮫 ゲネガーグ, Kyōbō Uchū Zame Genegāgu, 1): A space monster that eats anything, Celebro possessed the monster as a medium to steal an Ultra Z Riser and a few Ultra Medals from the Land of Light while finding itself being chased from Z and Zero. After banishing Zero into Bullton's dimension, Genegarg made its way to Earth where it attacked the suburban area and the evacuation center (an elementary school). Upon fusing with Haruki, Z Alpha Edge destroyed Genegarg with Zestium Beam, causing the Ultra Medals to be scattered. However, Celebro managed to emerge unscathed and possessed Kaburagi instead. By itself, Genegarg is capable of firing Geneparasite Bomb (ゲネパラサイトボム, Geneparasaito Bomu) energy bullets and Genebuster (ゲネバスター, Genebasutā) energy beam from its mouth. Like real-life sharks, Genegarg can regurgitate the contents of its stomach through Genevomit (ゲネヴォミット, Genevomitto). It was designed by Kengo Kusunoki under the concept of "Jaws from space", while its name comes from the Greek word Geneion (Greek: γενειον).
- Four-Dimensional Monster Bullton (四次元怪獣 ブルトン, Yojigen Kaijū Buruton, 1, 14): A meteorite monster that Genegarg (Celebro) used to expel Zero into an alternate dimension. On Earth, the Celebro-possessed Kaburagi managed to obtain its parts and summons Bullton to trap the entire STORAGE workers into the fourth dimension. It was killed by Ultraman Z after throwing the monster mid-air, but the resulting destruction undo the seal which held Greeza in the first place. First appeared in episode 17 of Ultraman.
- Subterranean Monster Telesdon (地底怪獣 テレスドン, Chitei Kaijū Teresudon, 4): As a result of the construction noise of an underground city in progress, Telesdon was awakened to attack said location. Despite Haruki's attempt in luring the monster away, Telesdon managed to destroy the site with its 2,000 degree flames. It resurfaced at some point later on in Kitabashi, Tokyo, where it faced against Z Beta Smash and Windom. Its beak is capable of using Super Oscillatory Wave (超振動波, Chō Shindō-ha) to dig its way in underground area. First appeared in episode 22 of Ultraman.
- Enhanced Subterranean Monster Erimaki-Telesdon (強化地底怪獣 エリマキテレスドン, Kyōka Chitei Kaijū Erimaki Teresudon, 4): To test the ability of a Monster Medal, Celebro fed the Jirahs Medal to Telesdon, which resulted in gaining a frill similar to said monster. After Windom removed its frill, Z Alpha Edge fired Zestium Beam to destroy it. The Jirahs Medal was initially salvaged and dissipated in Haruki's possession. Using Jirahs' frills, Telesdon is capable of performing Depth Destruction Heat Ray Wave (デプス破壊熱線波, Depusu Hakai Nessen-ha) beam, Depth Reflective Cannon (デプス反射砲, Depusu Hansha-hō) as protection and Depth Splitting Heat Ray Wave (デプス拡散熱線波, Depusu Kakusan Nessen-ha) energy bullets.
- Android Troop Valis Raiders (アンドロイド兵 バリスレイダー, Andoroido Hei Barisu Reidā, 6-8): Gillvalis' squadron of robots from Ultraman Geed The Movie. Using leftover parts from the AI's Perfect Form, Celebro rebuild them as his personal soldiers and readily summoned through a handheld gun. Several of the troops were used to kidnap Riku for Celebro to extract his DNA and create Belial Medal.
- Belial Fusion Monster (ベリアル融合獣, Beriaru Yūgō-jū): Fusions of two different monsters with Belial's power from Ultraman Geed. With the Ultraman Belial Medal harvested through Riku's Belial DNA, Celebro transforms into all three of them with his Z Riser in the same way as Kei Fukuide from his active period to fight Z, Geed and Zero.
- Skull Gomora (スカルゴモラ, Sukaru Gomora, 7): Transformed through Gomora and Red King Medals. First appeared in episode 1 of Ultraman Geed.
- Thunder Killer (サンダーキラー, Sandā Kirā, 7): Transformed through Eleking and Ace Killer Medals. First appeared in episode 4 of Ultraman Geed.
- Pedanium Zetton (ペダニウムゼットン, Pedaniumu Zetton, 7): Transformed through King Joe and Zetton Medals. First appeared in episode 11 of Ultraman Geed.
- Combined Monster Tri-King (合体怪獣 トライキング, Gattai Kaijū Torai Kingu, 8, 15, 22): A combination of Golza, Melba and Super C.O.V. using their medals. Celebro first transforms to test the fusion's capability against Sevenger and Windom. When Jugger obtained the Fike King medal sets, he assumed Tri-King first to assist Z and Geed in fighting against Greeza.
- Super Combined Monster Five King (超合体怪獣 ファイブキング, Chō Gattai Kaijū Faibu Kingu, 8, 15, 22): The upgraded form of Tri-King once scanning Reicubas and Gan-Q Medals, first appeared in episode 7 of Ultraman Ginga S. After overpowering Ultraman Z Beta Smash, Juggler turn the tables by providing the Ultra with Medals that provide access to Gamma Future. Using his new form, Z freezes Five King before he dive into the monster and destroy it from within. Celebro would lost the Medals after being ambushed by Juggler in the Monster Research Center, the latter would use Five King in a futile attempt to fight Greeza. After Juggler's defeat by Gamma Future, the Five King medal sets were claimed by an unknown individual.
- Transforming Phantom Alien Pitt "Fa" and "Si" (変身怪人 ピット星人 ファ シィ, Henshin Kaijin Pitto Seijin Fa Syi, 8): A pair of Alien Pitt sisters tasked by Celebro to gather the essences of Golza, Melba and Super C.O.V. before brainwashing them to gather the meteorite essence of Reicubas and Gan-Q. The sisters also kidnapped Yoko and Yuka after mistaking the two as Z's human host. They are portrayed by Kanon Miyahara (宮原 華音, Miyahara Kanon) and Shioka Ishizuka (石塚 汐花, Ishizuka Shioka) respectively. The race first appeared in episode 3 of Ultra Seven.
- Wild Fierce Monster Horoboros (豪烈暴獣 ホロボロス, Gōretsu Bō-jū Horoborosu, 16): An ancient monster in Shishigaoka that surfaced once in every 333 years when the sun faces a sunspot phenomenon. At four years old, the young Yuka gained her inspiration in researching monsters after she got lost at night and wandering in Horoboros' forbidden area. In the present day, Horoboros resurfaced and Yuka managed to use a conch shell's music to soothe the monster. Despite its intention to return to rest, Celebro transformed it into Metsuboros. From its own body, Horoboros can unleash volts of electricity, called Gicante Thunder (ギカンテサンダー, Gikante Sandā) to every direction. First appeared in episode 10 of Ultraman R/B.
- Parasitic Devastation Monster Metsuboros (寄生破滅獣 メツボロス, Kisei Hametsu-jū Metsuborosu, 16): In order to regain his Belial Medal, Celebro transformed Horoboros into a cyborg by injecting it with Galactron MK2 and Gillvalis' Medals. In addition to Galactron MK2's visor and Gillvalis' mechanical claws, Metsuboros can charge and shoot the Charged Particle Cannon (荷電粒子砲, Kaden Ryūshi-hō) from its mouth, but the transformation is entirely painful for the monster to bear. Under Yuka's wish, Z gave Horoboros a mercy kill via Deathcium Slash as it passes on to afterlife. The mechanical left claw that was left behind was salvaged by Barossa II as part of his collection of weapons.
- Ultraman Z
- Ancient Monster Gomess (古代怪獣 ゴメス, Kodai Kaijū Gomesu, 1): An 18 meter tall monster appearing in Chōfu, Tokyo. Despite Yoko's precautions to evade collateral damages, Gomess chased Haruki after his attempt to rescue a stray dog. This led to her frantically throwing Gomess to Chofu City Cultural Hall Tazukuri and eventually for her/Sevenger to destroy the entire hall. First appeared in episode 1 of Ultra Q.
- Transparent Monster Neronga (透明怪獣 ネロンガ, Tōmei Kaijū Neronga, 2): One of the many monsters to be awakened on Earth as a result of Genegarg's destruction. It has the ability to turn invisible and even disguising its body heat to match with the surroundings. Neronga was able to defeat Haruki in Sevenger by siphoning its battery reserves. While targeting a recently opened energy plant, Yuka tagged the monster with a marker and Z interfered to save Yoko in Sevenger. Using Hebikura's training on Haruki, the Ultra turn the tables and defeated the monster with Zestium Beam. Yuka managed to salvage a piece of its horn and used it to accelerate Windom's charging process. First appeared in episode 3 of Ultraman.
- Freezing Monster Guigass (冷凍怪獣 ギガス, Reitō Kaijū Gigasu, 3): A monster that appeared at Izuhara Highlands (伊豆原高原, Izuhara Kōgen), Haruki defeated it with Sevenger's new rocket fist attack while inadvertently destroying an observatory in the process. First appeared in episode 25 of Ultraman.
- Ancient Monster Gomora (古代怪獣 ゴモラ, Kodai Kaijū Gomora, 3): A hibernating monster discovered by construction workers at Mt. Goko (五甲山, Gokō-san). STORAGE was ordered to relocate it to an uninhabited island while being observed by representatives from Global Allied Forces American Headquarters. While in mid-delivery, Gomora awakened due to hay fever and instantly provoked into almost attacking the GAF's meeting area. With Sevenger passed its time limit, Haruki transformed into Z, assuming Beta Smash for the first time and blowing Gomora to pieces with Zestium Upper. Its essence would later be turned into Gomora Medal (ゴモラメダル, Gomora Medaru) in Celebro's possession. First appeared in episode 26 of Ultraman.
- Freezing Monster Peguila (冷凍怪獣 ペギラ, Reitō Kaijū Pegira, 5): An ancient monster sealed in Alaska by the Z Lance Arrow. When the weapon was removed, this unintentionally freed Peguila to attack the same research lab that studied the artifact. Yoko was frozen in Windom and this forced Haruki to board Sevenger unauthorized to save her when his Z Riser was briefly stolen by Juggler. Ultraman Z would obtain the weapon and defeated Peguila with Z Lance Fire. First appeared in episode 5 of Ultra Q.
- Alien Pegassa "Pega" (ぺガッサ星人 ぺガ, Pegassa Seijin Pega, 6, 7): Riku Asakura's alien friend from Nebula House, accompanying him in the search of Belial's Devil Splinter across the universe. Under Hikari's orders, Pega delivered the Z Riser to replace Riku's damaged Geed Riser. Pega and the Nebula House tracked Riku to Haruki's Earth and the two friends reunite to hunt the Devil Splinters in space. His voice role is reprised by Megumi Han.
- Space Pirate Alien Barossa (海賊宇宙人 バロッサ星人, Kaizoku Uchūjin Barossa Seijin): A race of pirates born in a clutches of 10,000. They made their reputation by stealing weapons from their defeated opponents. Prior to the series, Ultraman Zero encountered a Barossa that fought using trickery. The Barossas are designed by Kengo Kusunoki as an alien that will represent the Reiwa era of Japan.
- 9, 10: The eldest brother of a Barossa clutch aimed for the Ultra Medals on Earth as his space treasure. Since he lacks a vocal cord to properly speak, he required a hypnotized victim as an interpreter. Using a hijacked King Joe, he managed to stole three of them from Monster Research Center and forced STORAGE to surrender the other three Medals in their possession. After surviving King Joe's defeat, Barossa breached into STORAGE headquarters to reclaim the robot but found itself fighting against STORAGE members. Through Dada's Micronizer Gun, he enlarged himself and fights Z with an array of stolen weapons. Although defeated by the Ultra's new attack, the slain Barossa claimed that his other 9,999 siblings shall avenge him. He is voiced by Kōichi Toshima (外島 孝一, Toshima Kōichi).
- II (二代目, Ni-daime, 16, 17): A second Barossa descended to Earth after Metsuboros' destruction, aiming for Ultraman Z's Beliarok and avenging his older brother. His quest lead to a three way conflict when Juggler joins in for the sentient sword. After enlarging himself again through Juran seeds, Barossa II attempted to use Yoko/Windom as a hostage, but the Beliarok choose Z as his wielder again and finished the second Barossa with Deathcium Fang. He is voiced by Tomokazu Seki.
- III (三代目, San-daime, 22): The third Barossa is the older brother to the previous Barossa II, intending to avenge his other two brothers by personally dealing with Haruki three days after STORAGE's disbandment. He wielded Gorothunder's Goron Bō club weapon and enlarges by drinking bubble tea. While dealing against Z (who at that time was occupied by Five King/Juggler), he was killed when Sevenger/Yoko rode on top of the Leg Carrier and sliced by the Beliarok. He is voiced by Tatsuya Hashimoto (橋本 達也, Hashimoto Tatsuya).
- Space Robot King Joe (宇宙ロボット キングジョー, Uchū Robotto Kingu Jō, 9, 10): The Alien Barossa's mecha robot and transportation, it was originally belonged to a defeated Alien Pedan (ペダン星人, Pedan Seijin) before the space pirate used it in his quest to steal the Ultra Medals on Earth. The pursuit of the other trio Medals consist of Cosmos, Nexus and Mebius created a three-way conflict between STORAGE, Barossa and Celebro. Z managed to obtain them and initiated Lightning Generade to strike the separated mecha's weak points (its connection joints). The robot was afterward salvaged by STORAGE members while Barossa made it out safely. While attempting to breach into the STORAGE headquarters, Barossa attempted to reactivate the robot, but was thwarted by STORAGE members. The technology from King Joe was reverse engineered into King Joe STORAGE Custom as STORAGE's third SAA unit. Prior to its appearance, a King Joe Medal (キングジョーメダル, Kingu Jō Medaru) was obtained by Celebro as one of the components for Pedanium Zetton. First appeared in episode 14 of Ultra Seven.
- Skull Monster Red King (どくろ怪獣 レッドキング, Dokuro Kaijū Reddo Kingu, 11): A pair of parent monsters trying to defend their egg. The male Red King was killed by Z, but the female was spared from its death after discovering the egg it protected. The female Red King and its egg disappeared since then. Prior to their appearance, a Red King Medal (レッドキングメダル, Reddo Kingu Medaru) was obtained by Celebro as one of the components for Skull Gomora. First appeared in episode 8 of Ultraman.
- Ferocious Monster Giestron (凶猛怪獣 ギーストロン, Kyōmō Kaijū Gīsutoron, 11): A monster that appeared at a campsite in the past. Young Haruki and his parents got caught up in Giestron's attack, which killed his father. First appeared in episode 22 of Ultraman Taiga.
- Bombing Thunder Monster Grigio Raiden (爆撃雷獣 グルジオライデン, Bakugeki Raijū Gurujio Raiden, 12): A cyborg monster based on Grigio King from Ultraman R/B, presumed by many to be a space monster modified by an unseen force. 10 years prior to the series, Grigio Raiden crash landed on Yamanashi Prefecture, where GAFJ forces studied on its mechanical parts to be reverse-engineered in the SAA units. In the present day, Grigio Raiden awakened and began consuming cars to replenish its energy. Fighting against the SAA units and Ultraman Z, it was killed by Yoko in King Joe STORAGE Custom when Haruki became hesitant due to the trauma of killing Red King. Grigio Raiden's main ability is to utilize electricity-based attacks, such as the Raiden Breathter (ライデンブレスター, Raiden Buresutā) breath attack and Raiden Destroy Cannon (ライデンデストロイキャノン, Raiden Desutoroi Kyanon) fired from its back cannon.
- Coin Monster Kanegon (コイン怪獣 カネゴン, Koin Kaijū Kanegon, 13): A human-sized monster who strive on coins in order to survive. Finding itself within STORAGE base, Kanegon ate Haruki's Ultra Medals out of pure hunger, forcing the officer in patrol spending the rest of his duty trying to force them out. After all of the Medals were regurgitated, Kanegon left the base. He is voiced by Misato Fukuen (福圓 美里, Fukuen Misato) and first appeared in episode 15 of Ultra Q.
- Void Monster Greeza (虚空怪獣 グリーザ, Kokū Kaijū Gurīza, 15): A monster who served as the final villain of Ultraman X, originally a living anomaly sealed by Bullton during the creation of the universe. Greeza came to being as a result of Bullton's destruction, and proceed to absorb various objects as it slowly consuming the Earth. Geed allowed himself to be absorbed in order to find the space needle needed to destroy Greeza, but doing so gets him assimilated and briefly halting the monster's movements. By obtaining the Beliarok, Z Delta Rise Claw uses Deathcium Slash to destroy it. While assimilating Geed, Greeza briefly gains the ability to fire the Ultra's Wrecking Burst.
- Underground Monster Pagos (地底怪獣 パゴス, Chitei Kaijū Pagosu, 18): A monster surfaced from the Kirimoto City, due to being attracted to Kemur's magnetic waves. Its kidnapping was to ensure the success of Kemur's plans. After Kemur's death, Pagos was among the returned victims and was last seen burrowing itself back into underground. First appeared in episode 18 of Ultra Q.
- Abduction Phantom Kemur (誘拐怪人ケムール人, Yūkai Kaijin Kemūru Jin, 18): A race of aliens who kidnap humans in order solve their aging problems. They originally carry out this operation back in 1966, wherein an operative was thwarted by the efforts of civilians working together with the police forces. Another operative was fused to Kaori, one of the abducted humans from 1966 and he uses her to mask their mass-kidnapping on Earth. However because of Kaori's dedication to Earth, she constantly wrestles with the Kemur over the control of their bodies. Kemur's endgame was to disperse his Erasing Energy Source (消去エネルギー源, Shōkyo Enerugī-gen) with a bomb and teleports the entire citizens of Kirimoto City. Using Beliarok, Z severed Kaori from Kemur, killing the alien and safely disposing the bomb in a pocket dimension. He is voiced by Takanori Tsujimoto (辻本 貴則, Tsujimoto Takanori) and first appeared in episode 19 of Ultra Q.
- Great Space Monster Bemstar (19): A space monster that ate several of Global Allied Forces' spy satellites. Bemstar returned two years later to devour gas tanks as food sources, but in the middle of fighting the SAA Units, it fled after witnessing Yapool's dimension crack.
- Hitman Terrible-Monster Baraba (殺し屋超獣バラバ, Koroshiya Chōjū Baraba, 19): One of the many Terrible-Monsters sent by Yapool to invade Earth during Ultraman Ace's active era. As Yapool had long dead, their spiritual grudge against Ultraman Ace gave birth to a sentient version of Baraba. It targeted Windom because of its resemblance to Ace and fought against Z using its variety of attacks. Ace appeared to join Z in the battle and the two combine their techniques into Space Z to destroy the Terrible-Monster. What remained of Baraba was the head blade that contain essences of Yapool's extra-dimensional energy, allowing GAFJ to weaponize said energy into the D4 Ray. Baraba is voiced by Holly Kaneko (金子 はりい, Kaneko Harii) and first appeared in episode 13 of Ultraman Ace.
- Artificial Life Form M1 (人工生命 M1号, Jinkō Seimei Emu Ichi-gō, 20): An artificial life form created by Ruri Inaba, who's body cells became beneficial in the medical field. While being kidnapped by a terrorist organization, M1 grew into monstrous size after being knocked into a generator box. Despite GAFJ's orders to have it killed, STORAGE collaborated with Ruri to distract M1 away from a populated area. While M1 was restrained by the Beliarok's Deathcium Claw, Inaba shot the shrink serum through King Joe STORAGE Custom and returned M1 to its true size. First appeared in episode 10 of Ultra Q.
- Brutal Space Monster Kelbim (宇宙凶険怪獣 ケルビム, Uchū Kyōken Kaijū Kerubimu, 21): A species of space monsters that attack planets in order to drain them of its strong energy supply. Due to GAFJ's experimentation with Yapool's extra-dimensional energy to create the D4 superweapon in Ganges Island, Kelbim appeared on Earth and set its sight on King Joe STORAGE Custom, the current holder of said weapon. The Mother Kelbim kept sending its eggs and hatched, cornering Yoko/King Joe STORAGE Custom when Z was off-planet to fight their parent. Out of weaponries left, Yoko used the D4 Ray to destroy the remaining Kelbims. First appeared in episode 4 of Ultraman Mebius.
- Brutal Space Monster Mother Kelbim (宇宙凶険怪獣 マザーケルビム, Uchū Kyōken Kaijū Mazā Kerubimu, 21): The parent of the Kelbims on Earth, standing at the height of 303 meters. Due to the presence of D4 Ray on Earth, she sent her children through asteroid eggs to secure Windom and continuously hatching more of her children while taking refuge in a space debris. Using Delta Rise Claw, Z killed her with the Beliarok's Deathcium Slash.
- Ultra Galaxy Fight: The Absolute Conspiracy
- Great Lord Monster Maga-Orochi (大魔王獣 マガオロチ, Dai Maō-jū Maga Orochi, 1): The main antagonist of Ultraman Orb. Originally sealed within the Monster Galaxy (モンスター銀河, Monsutā Ginga), it was unleashed into Planet Mikarito (惑星ミカリト, Wakusei Mikarito) to drain the planet of its nutrient. After infecting Max with the Gudis Cells, Alien Sran plan to provide the mutated Ultra as a food to Orochi. In Ultraman Z, a Maga-Orochi Medal (マガオロチメダル, Maga Orochi Medaru) was one of the many components used by Juggler to turn into Zeppandon.
- Ultimate Disaster Monster Hellberus (最凶獣 ヘルべロス, Saikyō-jū Heruberosu, 1): A monster that guarded the Maga-Orochi egg, fighting against Max and Ribut during their investigation in Planet Mikarito. First appeared in episode 1 of Ultraman Taiga.
- High-Speed Alien Alien Sran (高速宇宙人 スラン星人, Kōsoku Uchūjin Suran Seijin, 1): An alien who collaborated with a mysterious mastermind in guarding both the Maga-Orochi egg while administering Ultraman Max with the Gudis Cells (ゴーデス細胞, Gōdesu Saibō) to turn the Ultra into a monster. He is voiced by You Murakami (村上 ヨウ, Murakami Yō) and first appeared in episode 4 of Ultraman Max.
- Queen Izana (イザナ女王, Izana-joō, 1): The queen of Planet Kanon, preceding Amate as the War Deity. She is a member of the Galaxy Rescue Force and negotiated with Yullian and Sora prior to Leugocyte's attack on the planet. She is voiced by Kei Shindō (真堂 圭, Shindō Kei).
- Anti-Gravity Alien Alien Godola (反重力宇宙人 ゴドラ星人, Han Jūryoku Uchūjin Godora Seijin): First appearing in episode 4 of Ultra Seven.
- Phantom Space Emperor Juda Spectre (幻影宇宙帝王ジュダ・スペクター, Gen'ei Uchū Teiō Juda Supekutā): First appeared in Ultra Fight Victory.
- Phantom Space Great King Mold Spectre (幻影宇宙大王 モルド・スペクター, Gen'ei Uchū Daiō Morudo Supekutā): First appeared in episode 13 of Ultraman X.
- Antenna Alien Alien Bat (触覚宇宙人 バット星人, Shokkaku Uchūjin Batto Seijin): An alien who aims to destroy the entire Ultra Warriors, doing so by creating Zett. First appearing in episode 51 of Return of Ultraman.
- Ghost Mage Reibatos (亡霊魔道士 レイバトス, Bōrei Madō-shi Reibatosu): First appeared in Ultra Fight Orb.
- Acronym for Special Tactical Operations Regimental Airborne and Ground Equipment (対怪獣特殊空挺機甲隊, Tai Kaijū Tokushu Kūtei Kikō-tai).
- In the 268 issue of Figure-Oh magazine, the characters are referred to their names in Kanji: Haruki Natsukawa (夏川 遥輝), Shota Hebikura (蛇倉 正太), Yoko Nakashima (中島 洋子), Kojiro Inaba (稲葉 虎二郎), Yuka Ohta (大田 結花), Kuriyama (栗山) and Shinya Kaburagi (鏑木 慎也).
- His family name is "Watahiki", as seen in his badge from episode 2.
- His full name is Takeshi Asano (浅野 武, Asano Takeshi), as seen in Kaburagi's arrest warrant from episode 17.
- Also pronounced as Ultraman "Zett".
- Her name is written in kanji as "稲葉 瑠璃", as seen in a news article on the tablet screen from episode 20.
- "フィギュア王No.268". Figure-Oh. World Photo Press. 268: 50–53. 2020-05-26. ISBN 9784846532239.
- "『ウルトラマンＺ』メインキャスト毎週発表スタート！対怪獣ロボット部隊「ストレイジ」隊長役を青柳尊哉さんが熱演！" (in Japanese). m-78.jp. 2020-04-21. Retrieved 2020-04-21.
- "Introducing the main cast of ULTRAMAN Z! Cast revealed for the captain and the ace pilot of the Anti-Monster Robot Unit STORAGE!". Tsuburaya Productions. 2020-04-29. Retrieved 23 May 2020.
- "First Series Ever to have an Online Event & Comments from Cast! ULTRAMAN Z (Zett) Airing from June 20th (Sat)!". Tsuburaya Productions. 17 June 2020. Retrieved 18 June 2020.
- "てれびくん" (（2020年7月号）). 小学館. 2020-05-30: 80–81. ASIN B088VPCDFW. Cite journal requires
- "トヨタのコンセプトカー「LQ」が新ウルトラマンシリーズ「ウルトラマンZ」に登場" (in Japanese). Car Watch. 22 June 2020. Retrieved 20 June 2020.
- "フィギュア王No.269". Figure-Oh. World Photo Press. 269: 41. 2020-06-26. ISBN 9784846532277.
- "『ウルトラマンＺ』の全メインキャストが集結！オンライン発表会を6/5(金)17時より開催決定！" (in Japanese). m-78.jp. 2 June 2020. Retrieved 2 June 2020.
- "The full cast of Ultraman Z is coming together in an online event held at 5:00 PM on June 5th (Fri)! Reruns will be available for anyone who misses the show!". Tsuburaya Productions. 2 June 2020. Retrieved 2 June 2020.
- "ウルトラマンゼロの弟子、若き熱血スーパーヒーロー！新TVシリーズ『ウルトラマンＺ(ゼット)』テレビ東京系 2020年6月20日(土)あさ9時放送スタート！" (in Japanese). m-78.jp. 26 March 2020. Retrieved 26 March 2020.
- "The new TV series "Ultraman Z (Zett)" will air on TV, starting June 20th, 2020!". Tsuburaya Productions. 26 March 2020. Retrieved 26 March 2020.
- "主題歌 遠藤正明・ED曲 玉置成実・CV 畠中祐・濱田龍臣ゲスト出演！新TVシリーズ『ウルトラマンＺ』ウルトラマンゼット、ウルトラマンジードの新たな姿も披露！" (in Japanese). m-78.jp. 16 April 2020. Retrieved 16 April 2020.
- "The new TV series ULTRAMAN Z – Revealing the new forms of Ultraman Z and Geed!". Tsuburaya Productions. 2020-04-16. Retrieved 23 May 2020.
- 宇宙船169 2020, pp. 61–62, 「デビルスプリンターの脅威！」
- "フィギュア王No.270". Figure-Oh. World Photo Press. 270: 58–59. 2020-07-29. ISBN 4846532283.
- "おなじみのソフビ「ウルトラ怪獣シリーズ」新作が発表！『ウルトラマンZ』に登場するサンダーキラーやペダニウムゼットンなど強力なベリアル融合獣が発売決定！" (in Japanese). Dengeki Hobby Web. 1 July 2020. Retrieved 3 July 2020.
- "DXウルトラゼットライザー ウルトラフュージョンの秘密 特集連載 vol.3：ウルトラアクセスカード カブラギver.の巻" (in Japanese). Bandai. 17 September 2020. Retrieved 19 September 2020.
- "『ウルトラマンＺ』 ヒロインを演じるのは松田リマさん！対怪獣ロボット部隊「ストレイジ」のエースパイロット・ナカシマ ヨウコ役" (in Japanese). m-78.jp. 2020-04-28. Retrieved 2020-04-28.
- "『ウルトラマンＺ』 対怪獣ロボット部隊「ストレイジ」整備班リーダー・イナバ コジローを演じるのは橋爪淳さん！セブンガーをはじめとするロボットの整備を担当！" (in Japanese). m-78.jp. 5 May 2020. Retrieved 5 May 2020.
- "Introducing the Main Cast of Ultraman Z! Meet the Mechanics Team Leader and the Head Scientist of the Anti-Monster Robot Unit STORAGE!". Tsuburaya Productions. 2020-05-12. Retrieved 23 May 2020.
- "『ウルトラマンＺ』 対怪獣ロボット部隊「ストレイジ」隊員オオタ ユカを演じるのは黒木ひかりさん！怪獣に強い興味を持つ科学担当" (in Japanese). m-78.jp. 2020-05-12. Retrieved 2020-05-12.
- "黒木ひかり、成長の1年に「これからどう変わっていくかドキドキ」" (in Japanese). Dwango. 2020-06-09. Retrieved 2020-06-11.
- "感涙と称賛の声続出、黒木ひかりが『ウルトラマンＺ』で魅せた巧みな演技" (in Japanese). Dwango JP News. 16 October 2020. Retrieved 17 October 2020.
- @ultraman_series (11 November 2020). "\\ #ウルトラマンZ のAtoZ// 本日は…「T」！ ＜タブレット端末＞ ユカが使用していることでお馴染みのタブレット端末、＜PAD＞。通信・分析・記録・怪獣の解析などに使用でき特空機のコックピットに装着して操縦コンソールにもなります見逃し配信中" (Tweet) – via Twitter.
- @Fuma_Kakuda (8 June 2020). "皆さん初めまして、かくだふうまです。この度｢ウルトラマンZ｣に整備班のシオセ セイジとして出演しています！！小さい頃から知っているウルトラマンにこうして出演できるなんてとても光栄です 是非ご覧下さい！！！ #ウルトラマン #ウルトラマンZ" (Tweet) – via Twitter.
- @daaaaaaing (8 June 2020). "情報解禁 この度「ウルトラマンZ」に ストレイジ整備班イリヅキヒロシ役として出演させて頂きます！ 大変な時期ではございますが、心温まるストーリーをお届けします(*´-`) #ウルトラマン #ウルトラマンZ" (Tweet) – via Twitter.
- @daaaaaaing (27 June 2020). "あっという間の30分だ。。我ら整備班これからも「ウルトラマンZ」を盛り上げて参ります！わくわく…(*´-`) #ウルトラマンZ #整備班" (Tweet) – via Twitter.
- てれびくん6 2020, pp. 50–51, 「出げきせよ！対怪獣ロボットセブンガー!!」
- "新番組『ウルトラマンZ』ロボット怪獣セブンガー"復活"に『レオ』ファン期待" (in Japanese). MyNavi. 2020-05-17. Retrieved 19 May 2020.
- "フィギュア王No.267". Figure-Oh. World Photo Press. 267: 64–67. 2020-04-27. ISBN 978-4846532222.
- "ROBOTS OF THE ULTRA SERIES: FEATURING STORAGE!". Ultraman Galaxy. Retrieved 10 November 2020.
- 宇宙船169 2020, pp. 70-71, 「[インタビュー]田口清隆」
- 宇宙船169 2020, pp. 72-77, 「DETAIL OF ULTRAMAN キングジョー ストレイジカスタム」
- "フィギュア王No.274". Figure-Oh. World Photo Press. 274: 69. 2020-11-24. ISBN 978-4846532369.
- @ultraman_series (25 November 2020). "\\ #ウルトラマンZ のAtoZ //本日は…「V」！＜ベンチャー＝危険を冒し進める＞ストレイジの技術力を結集して開発が進められた特空機4号ウルトロイドゼロ !果たして、危険な力「D4レイ」を制御することはできるのか？" (Tweet) – via Twitter.
- "『ウルトラマンＺ』対怪獣ロボット部隊 ストレイジの創設者・クリヤマ長官を演じるのは小倉久寛さん！" (in Japanese). m-78.jp. 2020-05-26. Retrieved 2020-05-26.
- "Introducing the main cast of Ultraman Z! Meet the staff of Anti-Monster Robot Force STORAGE's Monster Research Center and STORAGE's founder!". Tsuburaya Productions. 2020-05-26. Retrieved 2020-05-31.
- "『ウルトラマンＺ』寄生生物セレブロの宿主・カブラギ シンヤを演じるのは野田理人さん！ウルトラゼットライザーと怪獣メダルを使って暗躍！？" (in Japanese). m-78.jp. 19 May 2020. Retrieved 19 May 2020.
- @yosuke_minokawa (20 November 2020). "明日、アサノ役でどこかに出演しております。第21話「 D4 」タイトルかっこいいなー。楽しみだ。宜しくお願いします！" (Tweet) – via Twitter.
- @maya_hayashi (16 November 2020). "ただ今放送中の「ウルトラマンZ」今週末放送の21話〜最終回の25話まで、地球防衛軍のユウキマイ役で出演してます 21話ウルトラマンZ「D4」 11月21日（土）あさ9:00〜 是非、見てください" (Tweet) – via Twitter.
- "フィギュア王No.272". Figure-Oh. World Photo Press. 272: 69–73. 2020-09-28. ISBN 9784846532321.
- てれびくん6 2020, pp. 46–47, 「ついにわかったウルトラマンゼット変身の秘密!!」
- てれびくん6 2020, pp. 48–49, 「メダルを取りかえて新たな姿に転身!!」
- @DCD_ULTRAMAN (1 September 2020). "【ゼットの新たな姿が登場！】ゼットヒート2弾から『ウルトラマンゼット シグマブレスター』が登場！なんと、この姿はフュージョンファイトでしか見られない、ゼットのオリジナル形態だ！！" (Tweet) – via Twitter.
- "DXウルトラゼットライザー ウルトラフュージョンの秘密 特集連載 vol.1：ウルトラアクセスカード ハルキver.の巻" (in Japanese). Bandai. 3 September 2020. Retrieved 3 September 2020.
- "闇を飲み込め、黄金の嵐！神秘なる最強の姿「ウルトラマンゼット デルタライズクロー」登場！" (in Japanese). m-78.jp. 24 August 2020. Retrieved 24 August 2020.
- "Swallow the Darkness, Golden Storm! Introducing the mysterious, most powerful form of Ultraman Z: Delta Rise Claw!". Tsuburaya Productions. 27 August 2020. Retrieved 27 August 2020.
- "ULTRA GALAXY FIGHT: THE ABSOLUTE CONSPIRACY ENGLISH CAST REVEALED!". Ultraman Galaxy. 10 October 2020. Retrieved 10 October 2020.
- "ULTRA GALAXY FIGHT: THE ABSOLUTE CONSPIRACY ENGLISH CAST REVEALED!". Tsuburaya Productions. 10 October 2020. Retrieved 10 October 2020.
- "『ウルトラマンＺ』に新登場・ウルトラマンベリアルの因子を受け継ぐ魔剣「ベリアロク」の声を小野友樹さんが担当！" (in Japanese). m-78.jp. 19 September 2020. Retrieved 19 September 2020.
- @tsuburayaprod (22 November 2020). "\\ビッグファイト! #ギャラファイTAC 大百科// 本編に登場するあれ？なんだっけ？ポイントをピックアップ解説今週は…「#ゴーデス細胞」解説シーンをチェック" (Tweet) – via Twitter.
- @tsuburayaprod (15 October 2020). "#ウルトラマンジャスティスの声を担当する#潘めぐみさんよりコメントが到着ご紹介いたします#ウルトラギャラクシーファイト#UGFAC" (Tweet) – via Twitter.
- "『ウルトラギャラクシーファイト 大いなる陰謀』最新ムービー公開！ウルトラマントレギア(CV:内田雄馬)が、悪に堕ちる前の本来の姿で初登場、主題歌・宮野真守「ZERO to INFINITY」も披露" (in Japanese). m-78.jp. 23 October 2020. Retrieved 23 October 2020.
- "Presenting the New Poster and Ultimate Trailer for Ultra Galaxy Fight: The Absolute Conspiracy!". Tsuburaya Productions. 23 October 2020. Retrieved 23 October 2020.
- "『ウルトラギャラクシーファイト 大いなる陰謀』豪華声優陣 発表！ 新キャラ・アブソリュートタルタロスを諏訪部順一さん、ウルトラマン80を長谷川初範さんが担当" (in Japanese). m-78.jp. 24 September 2020. Retrieved 24 September 2020.
- "The story for all three chapters of Ultra Galaxy Fight: The Absolute Conspiracy is revealed! Meet the cast of Japanese voice actors!". Tsuburaya Productions. 24 September 2020. Retrieved 24 September 2020.
- "フィギュア王No.271". Figure-Oh. World Photo Press. 271: 56–59. 2020-08-27. ISBN 978-4846532291.
- "ウルトラマンＺ「最後の勇者」" (in Japanese). TV Tokyo. Retrieved 24 October 2020.
- "Ultra Galaxy Fight: The Absolute Conspiracy features surprise guest Kane Kosugi as the Voice of Ultraman Powered!". Tsuburaya Productions. 22 November 2020. Retrieved 26 November 2020.
- "ULTRA GALAXY FIGHT THE ABSOLUTE CONSPIRACY". m-78.jp. Retrieved 23 October 2020.
- "読書の秋！ウルティメイトフォースゼロ新作小説 連載スタート！ TSUBURAYA・GALAXY Vol.18配信開始" (in Japanese). m-78.jp. 15 September 2020. Retrieved 23 October 2020.
- @tsuburayaprod (13 October 2020). "#ウルトラマングレートの声を担当する#関智一さんよりコメントが到着ご紹介いたします#ウルトラギャラクシーファイト#UGFAC" (Tweet) – via Twitter.
- "ウルトラマンＺ「２０２０年の再挑戦」" (in Japanese). TV Tokyo. Retrieved 24 October 2020.
- "ウルトラマンＺ「想い、その先に」" (in Japanese). TV Tokyo. Retrieved 7 November 2020.
- "新TVシリーズ『ウルトラマンＺ』、ウルトラマンシリーズ史上初のオンライン発表会実施！ 6月20日(土)より放送開始！" (in Japanese). m-78.jp. 2020-06-06. Retrieved 2020-06-07.
- "新TVシリーズ『ウルトラマンＺ(ゼット)』6月20日(土)より放送開始！ (4/4)" (in Japanese). Excite. 8 June 2020. Retrieved 8 June 2020.
- @erohoshi (20 June 2020). "さて『オーブ』から４年ぶり２度目、再び田口監督にお招きいただきまして新番組『ウルトラマンＺ』に怪獣デザインとして参加しております。コレから約半年間宜しくお願いいたします。第１話のゲネガーグは「宇宙の『ＪＡＷＳ』で」という発注でした！" (Tweet) – via Twitter.
- @TsuburayaGlobal (22 July 2020). "We now begin #UlTrivia as part of #Countdown55th! We'll introduce trivia related to the Ultraman series. The first one is about Genegarg! Did you know Genegarg's name came from "γενειον (Geneion)", ancient Greek for "jaws?" The concept for Genegarg is to be the "Jaws from Space."" (Tweet) – via Twitter.
- アイドルカレッジ [@ic_idolcollege] (2020-07-04). "☆お知らせ" (Tweet) (in Japanese). Retrieved 2020-07-05 – via Twitter.
- "ウルトラマンＺと戦うゴモラの強い生命力" (in Japanese). Sponichi Annex. 3 July 2020. Retrieved 3 July 2020.
- "第10話 宇宙海賊登場！" (in Japanese). m-78.jp. Retrieved 15 August 2020.
- @erohoshi (22 August 2020). "#ウルトラマンＺ 第10話バロッサ星人。初回のゲネガーグに続いてデザインを担当させていただきました。「令和を代表する宇宙人に…」というえらく高いハードルにかなりの数を決定稿に至るこの路線に固まるまで描いて苦心いたしました。人差し指と薬指だけ色が違うのが細かなおしゃれポイント。" (Tweet) – via Twitter.
- "「ウルトラマンＺ」のノスタルジックな楽しみ" (in Japanese). Sponichi Annex. 14 August 2020. Retrieved 15 August 2020.
- "第13話 メダルいただきます！" (in Japanese). m-78.jp. 12 September 2020. Retrieved 12 September 2020.
- "「ウルトラマンＺ」 キャッシュレス時代のカネゴン" (in Japanese). Sponichi Annex. 18 September 2020. Retrieved 21 September 2020.
- 福圓美里@14日朗読「トガハラミ」 [@misa0110] (2020-09-12). "来週のウルトラマンZでカネゴンの声を演らせていただきます かいじゅうステップのこども怪獣カネちゃんのみならず、おおきなリアルカネゴンに声当てられる日が来るなんて…！ お顔も動きもめちゃめちゃかわよいです 見てみてねー！" (Tweet) (in Japanese) – via Twitter.
- @TakaTsujimo (25 October 2020). "パゴス出現の駅前ロケは府中駅 観覧車は全てミニチュアを使って合成 ケムール人の重なる男の声はこっそり私 プリン食べちゃう？の台詞はハルキのアドリブ …てなことでもう一度観たくなったら是非‼️↓ 『ウルトラマンＺ』第18話「2020年の再挑戦」公式配信" (Tweet) – via Twitter.
- "てれびくん" (（2020年6月号）). 小学館. 2020-04-30. ASIN B086Y7CMVJ. Cite journal requires
- "宇宙船vol.169". Uchusen. ホビージャパン. 169 (（SUMMER 2020.夏）). 2020-08-03. ISBN 978-4-7986-2243-9.
- Official website for the cast list of Ultraman Z