'There's a LOT you didn't see': Ousted Bachelor star Steph Harper reveals the surprising truth about Bella Varelis and Irena Srbinovska's feud
The Bachelor's Steph Harper has revealed some surprising new details about the ongoing feud between Bella Varelis and Irena Srbinovska.
According to the blonde beauty, who was sent home on Wednesday's episode, there's far more to the story than what viewers saw.
'There's a lot of stuff that you don't see between Bella and Irena - so much happened,' she told Now To Love.
Spilling the tea! The Bachelor's Steph Harper (pictured) has revealed some surprising new details about the ongoing feud between Bella Varelis and Irena Srbinovska
'I do think Bella was justified [in calling out Irena]. She had a reaction to something, and yes, she might have gone a bit OTT, but in the mansion, who doesn't? I know I had my moments there,' she continued.
'I've had contact with the girls off the record and I'm aware a lot of stuff was said about Bella that wasn't very nice, so I understand where she's coming from.'
Steph doubled down on her claims in a separate interview with Pedestrian.
'As we were leaving the mansion – we were on our way home – Irena had a bit to say to me about Bella,' Steph explained.
'There's a lot of stuff that you don't see between Bella and Irena - so much happened,' Steph told Now To Love. (Pictured: Bella)
While she didn't elaborate on what was said, she did reveal that they 'weren’t very nice things'.
'I actually got a chance to chat to Bella when we got back into the mansion and I figured out that Irena had said a lot of things to both of us about the other person and it was all just lies.'
During Wednesday's episode of The Bachelor, Bella accused Irena of 'manipulating her way through the show'.
'As we were leaving the mansion – we were on our way home – Irena had a bit to say to me about Bella,' Steph explained. (Pictured: Irena)
'I think she's got a rose because they do have a really good connection. I think she's very good at manipulating and making herself come across as a victim,' Bella said.
'It just sucks because both of my last relationships have been ruined because there was a girl that's come in that's manipulated it. And she's doing exactly that,' she told the other women.
Bachelor fans flocked to Twitter to slam the brunette's behaviour and labelled her a 'hypocrite'.
'If anyone's manipulating Locky now it's you Bella,' one person wrote, while another added: 'You used to be my favourite!'
The Bachelor continues Thursday at 7.30pm on Channel 10
Drama: During Wednesday's episode of The Bachelor, Bella accused Irena of 'manipulating her way through the show'
Most watched News videos
- 'Ah, there you are!' Queen greets new NZ governor-general on call
- Greta Thunberg belts out Rick Astley's Never Gonna Give You Up
- Ant opens up about struggles with addiction talking with Kate
- Local news station broadcasts PORN during weather report
- School kids fight with PCSO in shocking video
- 'It's like something from W1A!' Susanna Reid mocks BBC's new logo
- Kate: 'Compassion and empathy will help others fight addictions'
- CCTV shows man believed to be David Amess murder suspect
- 'I saw you on the telly!' Queen recognises Kerry from Earthshot prize
- Kwarteng: Government has 'ruled out' further lockdowns in England
- DJ: McGregor 'violent and dangerous' after he attacked 'for no reason'
- Queen beams as she hosts business leaders at Windsor Castle