Anna Faris is an American actress, voice artist, producer, podcaster and author. Faris rose to prominence for her work in comedic roles, particularly the lead part of Cindy Campbell in the Scary Movie films. Her other films include The Hot Chick, Lost in Translation, Just Friends, Smiley Face, The House Bunny, What’s Your Number?, The Dictator and Overboard. Faris has also had voice-over roles in the film franchises Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs and Alvin and the Chipmunks, as well as The Emoji Movie. In 2015, she launched Unqualified, an advice podcast and in 2017, her memoir of the same name was published.
Anna Kay Faris
Alternative Rock, Indie Rock, R&B
New Line Records, Lakeshore Records, Elektra Records
Birthday / Date of Birth
Anna Faris was born on November 29, 1976 in Baltimore, Maryland, United States.
She is currently 42 years old.
Anna attended Edmonds-Woodway High School in Edmonds, Washington and graduated from it in 1994. In 1999, Anna received a degree in English Literature from University of Washington.
- Father – Jack Faris (Sociologist)
- Mother – Karen (Special education teacher at Seaview Elementary School)
- Siblings – Robert (Older Brother) (Sociologist and Professor at University of California)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Anna Faris dated –
- Ben Indra (1999-2008) – Actor Ben Indra started dating Anna in 1999 after meeting her when Anna was filming Lovers Lane in London in that year. They engaged in 2003 and married in June 2004. After living for almost three years together, the duo separated in April 2007. Their divorce was finalized in February 2008. As per court orders, she agreed to pay Ben an amount of $900,000 with other property and acting royalties.
- Chris Pratt (2007-2017) – Anna, then met her second husband actor Chris Pratt on the set of Take Me Home Tonight (2011) in 2007. She engaged him on January 29, 2009. On July 9, 2009, the couple married in Bali, Indonesia. The couple welcomed their first child, a son named Jack on August 25, 2012. The couple announced their separation in August 2017.
- Michael Barrett (2017-Present) – In late 2017, Anna commenced dating cinematographer Michael Barrett. They have been spotted many times after that. In October 2018, they were seen going for a brunch in Los Angeles.
- Feet – 5 feet 4¼ inches
- Centimeters – 163 cm
- Meters – 1.63 m
- Kilograms – 54 kg
- Pounds – 119 lbs
- Measurements – 35-24-34
- Bust – 35 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 32C
She wears a size 7.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 4 (US).
Playing Cindy Campbell in the Scary Movie film series.
Anna has contributed in a couple of songs such as “Nobody Does It Better” in 2003, “Forgiveness” in 2005, “Love from Afar” in 2005, “Just a Guy” in 2005, and “Old-Fashioned Girl” in 2007.
Anna appeared in the 1996 movie Eden for her role as Dithy.
She played the role as Erica in the NBC’s sitcom Friends in 5 episodes in 2004.
Anna has appeared in commercials on Red Robin Burgers, Abilify, Frozen Yogurt and others.
Awards & Nominations
|2001||MTV Movie Awards||Best Kiss||Scary Movie||Nominated|
|2001||Breakthrough Female Performance||Scary Movie||Nominated|
|2004||Fangoria Chainsaw Awards||Best Supporting Actress (third place)||May||Won|
|2006||Screen Actors Guild||Outstanding Performance by a Cast in a Motion Picture||Brokeback Mountain||Nominated|
|2006||MTV Movie Awards||Best Kiss||Just Friends||Nominated|
|2006||Teen Choice Awards||Choice Hissy Fit||Just Friends||Nominated|
|2006||Choice Liplock||Just Friends||Nominated|
|2006||Fangoria Chainsaw Awards||Chick You Don’t Wanna Mess With (Best Heroine)||Scary Movie 4||Nominated|
|2007||MTV Movie Awards||Best Fight||My Super Ex-Girlfriend||Nominated|
|2007||Stony Awards||Stonette of the Year||Smiley Face||Won|
|2009||MTV Movie Awards||Best Comedic Performance||The House Bunny||Nominated|
|2011||Teen Choice Awards||Choice Movie Actress – Comedy||Take Me Home Tonight||Nominated|
|2012||National Association of Theatre Owners||Star of the Year Award||The Dictator||Won|
|2014||People’s Choice Awards||Favorite Actress in a New Television Series||Mom||Nominated|
|2014||Online Film and Television Association||Best Actress in a Comedy Series||Mom||Nominated|
|2014||Prism Awards||Performance in a Comedy Series||Mom||Nominated|
|2014||Behind the Voice Actors Awards||Best Vocal Ensemble in a Feature Film||Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2||Nominated|
|2016||People’s Choice Awards||Favorite Comedic Television Actress||Mom||Nominated|
|2017||People’s Choice Awards||Favorite Comedic Television Actress||Mom||Nominated|
Anna Faris Favorites
Her favorite things are unknown.
Anna Faris Net worth
Anna Faris net worth is estimated to be $20 million dollars as of 2019. She is believed to earn $125,000 per episode for her role as Christy in the TV series “Mom.”
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Anna Faris
- After taking birth in Maryland, she relocated to Edmonds, Washington at the age of 6.
- Anna’s dad was the vice president of internal communications at the University of Washington.
- Anna’s first professional acting performance was when she was 9 years old.
- Faris became an actress after getting encouragement from her family. They were the ones, who made her pursue acting as a child.
- Anna has played a lead role as Christy Plunkett in the CBS’s sitcom “Mom”.
- In her lifetime, she has graced several magazine covers such as Cosmopolitan, Playboy, Self, Raygun and many others.
- She has also been described as “Hollywood’s most original comic actress” by The New Yorker.
- In 2009, she was ranked No. 60 in FHM‘s “100 Sexiest Women in the World” and ranked No. 96 on the same list in 2010. Ask Men also featured her as No. 78 on its 2009 “100 Most Desirable Women in the World” list.
- In 2017, Faris voiced one of the lead characters, Jailbreak, in the 3D animated science-fiction comedy The Emoji Movie, which was universally panned by critics.
- Her best on-screen kiss has been with Luke Wilson which she revealed on Watch What Happens Live! Q&A in 2018.