This is what is happening over the next week or so in Frankfurt and surrounding towns.
* 23 Mar.-5 Apr. Spring Dippemess, Frankfurt
* 24-25 Mar. Medieval Easter Markt, Ronneburg Castle
* 24-25 Mar. Easter Market, Hessen Park Open Air Museum
* 24-25 Mar. Food Truck Fest, Frankfurt Klassik Stadt
* 29 Mar.-15 Apr. Azellia Show, Palmengarten Frankfurt
* 31 Mar. "Pealing of the Bells", Frankfurt Alt Stadt
* 31 Mar. SaTOURday, Frankfurt free museum day
* 31 Mar.-2 Apr. Medieval Fest, Mainz-Kastel Reduit
On Saturday you could cross the river to visit Sachsenhausen which is famout for it's old town and also Applewine Taverns, some of which are 100+years old that offer great local food. Around Affentorplatz you find pllenty of those like Atschel, Fichtekränzi, Struwwelpeter or Dauth Schneider. All good. From Struwwelpeter or Dauth you can exit thru the back door and are in the middle of Old Sachsenhausen which is full of bars in a old time, cobberstone setting. It is great to go for a last drink there after a meal before heading back to the hotel
I am glad you liked my neighbourhood. Wish you would have PM me, so we could hang out,lol
I'll let you know next time I'm around @Alex90028, but I don't it will be anytime soon :/ I loved the currywurst from best worscht in town, but it was darn spicy lol.
-:- Message from Tripadvisor staff -:-
This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.
To review the Tripadvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html
We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.