// I feel bad for leaving you guys with nothing at the moment, but I’m kind of having a hard time with coming up with things. So hey, if any of you all are interested in helping me come up with scenarios private message me. In the mean time take these random headcanons I’ve came up with.
- There isn’t such a thing as a Slender-mansion per se. Hiding an entire mansion would be piratically impossible, and entirely too time consuming for Slenderman. Instead, he owns a house that’s hidden in almost any forest. Slenderman has created his own pocket dimension to keep said house in, where any of the other ‘pastas can take refuge. The easiest way to find the pocket dimension is to look for the three trees place in a row, with nine branches each. No more, no less.
(fyi that last part came from an RP of mine. ‘Holla at my old RP partner. why did you leave me)
- The only permanent residents of the house hold are Slenderman, Masky, Hoodie, and Toby. All of the other ‘pastas visit regularly, mostly Jeff. Slender also likes to hold gatherings for holidays. Not all of the Creepypastas show up, of course. This man is as old as time, he does not have the time or the patience to deal with ALL of those murderous psychopaths.
- Sally has a huge fear over all of the men ‘pastas. Ever since the incident with her uncle, she’s had a hard time getting used to the men in her life. The only guys she gets along with are Masky and BEN. Masky was the one who first introduced her to their world of killers, and they’ve gotten along very well. BEN and her get along so well because they were both young when they died. BEN however, has aged since then but Sally still remains in her eight year old body.
- Most of the ‘pastas don’t have pets, since owning one wouldn’t be very helpful in their line of work. However, their are a few, Jeff being one of the rarities. He claims that Smile dog is his dog, but he really isn’t. Sure, he does take care of the dog, making sure he’s fed every once and a while and such, but Smile dog never sticks around enough to actually be considered his pet. Eyeless Jack has also formed a special bond with the Seed Eater. Not so much as a owner and pet relationship, but more of a mutual agreement. Eyeless Jack would collect his needed organs from the victim and give the rest of the carcass to Seed eater. Hoodie is the only one of the ‘pastas with an actual pet. He has a yellow ball python that he named ‘Nuka. He often likes to parade around the house with her around his neck, or hidden in his hoodie pockets. Toby likes to mess with the ‘lil old “‘Nuka-puka” (yes that’s her nickname) but he often winds up with a black eye. Don’t mess with Hoodie’s snake, he will ‘fite you.
- The ‘Pasta’s favorite seasons:
Jeff the Killer: Summer
BEN DROWNED: Winter
Jane the Killer: Spring
Eyeless Jack: Fall
- Jane the killer is a Lesbian since she’s canonically lesbian. Slenderman and Zalgo are both interdenominational beings and Eyeless Jack is literally possessed by a damn demon, they don’t have a preference. Jeff is pansexual, leaning towards women. Don’t get me wrong, the dude is okay with dicks and all, he’s just really into tits. BEN is too lazy to form a preference, so he’s pansexual, but leans more towards men. Masky is questioning his sexuality, but he considers himself to be pansexual. Hoodie is also pansexual, he just doesn’t care about gender or anything like that. If he loves you, then he’s gonna love ‘ya. Lastly, Laughing Jack is asexual. The dude is an imaginary friend made up by a small child, he does not have a penis or any clue what the hell sex is.