Where can I watch twilight online for free without downloading any systems or signing up for any thing? | Yahoo Answers

Where can I watch twilight online for free without downloading any systems or signing up for any thing?

41 Answers

  • 5 years ago

    Watch Twilight Online Free

  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

    It's impossible to watch movies online for free, and if a site tells you it's for free it's nothing but a big lie to get you hooked up. Here is how these sites work: they block the movie at 90% and they ask for money to play the rest 10% of the movie. Not to mention the quality is horrible and if a lot of people are watching the same movie the movie will not load properly and it will stop each minute to load more.

    NEVER use any websites that claim you can download online movies for free. Downloading movies for free it's impossible and illegal since the movies are protected by copyright. So you won't be downloading the actual movie, you will be downloading a virus and it will be a pain in the a** to remove it.

    If you want to watch/download movies online not to get your computer infected or pay $10 to watch the end of a single movie, money has to be paid. Not much, but it's the only way. The best site it's http://www.hiramdesign.com/

    This site has been around since 2001 and it's $39 per year for unlimited movies. This is the cheapest way to actually watch/download movies online. Hope this helps!

  • 6 years ago

    Direct Links Movies Online

    Attachment image
  • Anonymous
    5 years ago

    Go to you tube I saw the whole movie there for free more then 10 times Just search for The movie [part 1] Twilight Be careful cause some people just rip you off and post some other crap Good Luck !

  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

    I know a great site called momomesh.com

    I have watched plenty of movies over it with no troubles.

    Just follow the link: http://www.momomesh.com/free-movies/twilight/watch...

    It loads fast and efficently.

    Just scroll down to the bottom of the page and press download.

    I am sorry that you don't like to download anything but technically you aren't downloading anything at all!

    So please, go to this website!

    Hope this helps

    Smoothie :)

    Source(s): Google, Past Experience
  • Well I am sure you can watch it some where on line put it would be the illegal version so it would not be as good. my advice is to just wait until the 21st and buy it.

    Heads up depending on where you live: At the Target in Ohio that I live buy they are selling a 3 disk version with the movie, an interview with Bella and Edward, and and and an interview with S.M!

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

    There are lots of sites offering free twilight movie but most of them are cam taken and the quality is very bad. I found one site that offers free twilight movie that is a DVD quality. It's totally free. No sign-ups, no surveys, no donations.

    Here's the link:


  • 1 decade ago

    Go to ovguide.com and search Twilight. That'll probably have all the sites everyone's already listed and then some. It's where I go to watch anything I don't think will be on YouTube.

    Hope this helps.

  • 1 decade ago

    Just wait till friday. There's no way to watch it completely.

    You could go to youtube or websites like that cuz some people post parts of the movie in different videos. I did it once. I just wont play smoothly.

    Source(s): youtube
  • 1 decade ago

    Go to watch-movies.net

    U can watch the whole movie.

    I watched Benjamin Button

    Confessions of a Shopaholic


Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.