Settlements similar to or like Turkistan Region
Southernmost region of Kazakhstan. Wikipedia
Transcontinental country mainly located in Central Asia with a smaller portion west of the Ural River in Eastern Europe. It covers a land area of 2724900 km², and shares land borders with Russia in the north, China in the east, and Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan, and Turkmenistan in the south while also adjoining a large part of the Caspian Sea in the southwest. Wikipedia
Successor of the Golden Horde existing from the 15th to 19th century, located roughly on the territory of the present-day Republic of Kazakhstan. From 16th to 17th century, the khanate ruled and expanded its territories to eastern Cumania (modern-day West Kazakhstan), to most of Uzbekistan, Karakalpakstan and the Syr Darya river with military confrontation as far as Astrakhan and Khorasan Province, which are now in Russia and Iran, respectively. Wikipedia
City and the administrative center of Jambyl Region in Kazakhstan, located on the Talas (Taraz) River in the south of the country near the border with Kyrgyzstan. It had a population of 330,100 (1999 Census), up 9% from 1989, making it one of the fastest-growing cities in the country, after Nur-Sultan and Turkistan. Wikipedia
The Kazakhs (also spelled Kazaks, Qazaqs; Kazakh: singular: Қазақ, Qazaq,, plural: Қазақтар, Qazaqtar, ; the English name is transliterated from Russian; Казахи) are a Turkic ethnic group who mainly inhabit the Ural Mountains and northern parts of Central and East Asia (largely Kazakhstan, but also parts of Russia, Uzbekistan, Mongolia and China) in Eurasia. Of medieval origin and was strongly shaped by the foundation of the Kazakh Khanate between 1456 and 1465, when several tribes under the rule of the sultans Zhanibek and Kerey departed from the Khanate of Abu'l-Khayr Khan. Wikipedia
Uzbekistani rapist and serial killer who, along with accomplices Abduseit Ormanov and two other unidentified men, was responsible for killing 11 women in both Uzbekistan and Kazakhstan from 2011 to 2012. Berdaliyev and Ormanov were both sentenced to life imprisonment in both countries, while the other members of their group are still sought after. Wikipedia
Region in Asia which stretches from the Caspian Sea in the west to China and Mongolia in the east, and from Afghanistan and Iran in the south to Russia in the north. The region consists of the former Soviet republics of Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, and Uzbekistan. Wikipedia
Sentences forTurkistan Region
- With an area of 118,600 square kilometers, it is the second-smallest region in Kazakhstan (Turkistan Region is the smallest).
- It was removed from the South Kazakhstan region, which was renamed Turkestan by the same decree.
- Until 2018, Shymkent was the administrative center of South Kazakhstan Region.
- After the government was dismissed on 21 February 2019, he was shortly appointed as the akim of Turkistan Region on 25 February 2019.
- In 1993, he became the deputy head of Administration of South Kazakhstan Region.
- The airport site is spread over on 905 hectares or 905,300 sqm near the village of Shaga in Turkistan Region.
- Umirzak Shukeyev (Ómirzaq Estaıuly Shókeev, Өмірзақ Естайұлы Шөкеев) (born 12 March 1964) is a Kazakh politician who's serving as the akim of Turkistan Region since 2019.
- Kölginov was born in 1978, in the village of Abai in the Turkistan Region of the Kazakh SSR into a large family.
- Maktaaral (Мақтаарал ауданы, Maqtaaral aýdany) is a district of Turkistan Region in southern Kazakhstan.
- Arys (Арыс, Arys, ارىس ; Арыс, earlier Арысь Aryś), is a town in Turkistan Region of Kazakhstan.
- Around the beginning of the 20th century CE, the Kazakh Qongırats lived mainly in what is now Turkistan Region (formerly South Kazakhstan Region), especially in the vicinity of the city of Turkistan.
- On 31 March, COVID-19 was found in the Turkistan region.
- Duisenova was born in the village of Leninskoye in Turkistan Region.
- Saryagash (Сарыағаш ауданы, Saryaǵash aýdany) is a district of Turkistan Region in southern Kazakhstan.
- Kazygurt District (Қазығұрт ауданы, Qazyǵurt aýdany) is a district of Turkistan Region in southern Kazakhstan.
- Kentau (, كەنتاۋ; ) is a town in Turkistan Region of Kazakhstan.
- Tole Bi (Tóle bi aýdany) is a district of Turkistan Region in southern Kazakhstan.
- Tulkibas (Түлкібас ауданы, Túlkibas aýdany) is a district of Turkistan Region in southern Kazakhstan.
- Kesebaeva was born in the village of Jambyl in Turkistan Region.
- Äli Äbdikärimuly Bektaev (Әли Әбдікәрімұлы Бектаев; born 20 April 1962) is a Kazakh politician who's serving as a Senator for Turkistan Region since 1 October 2014.
- Bektaev was born in the village of Yangi-Bazar in Turkistan Region.
- Sozak (Созақ ауданы, Sozaq aýdany) is a district of Turkistan Region in southern Kazakhstan.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Turkistan Region