|Born||December 28, 1981|
New York City, New York, U.S.
|🏡 Residence||New York City, New York, U.S.|
|🏫 Education||Regis High School|
Radio host/television host, political commentator, author
💵 Salary :
|👔 Employer||Premiere Networks|
|Political commentary, Foreign Policy Analysis|
|🌐 Website||The Buck Sexton Show|
Buck Sexton (born December 28, 1981) is a conservative American radio host, political commentator, author, and former intelligence officer with the Central Intelligence Agency. He is the host of The Buck Sexton Show, a three-hour weekday talk radio show, syndicated on over 100 U.S. stations, by Premiere Networks.
Prior to joining Premiere Networks, Sexton hosted the original "Buck Sexton Show" on TheBlaze Radio, and served as a CNN contributor. His work has appeared in a number of prominent publications including TheBlaze, CNN, National Review and The Washington Times.
Buck Sexton was born December 28, 1981 and spent his childhood in the Upper East Side of Manhattan. He spent his elementary school years at St. David's School followed by Regis High School, a private Jesuit university-preparatory school, both in New York City. After primary school, Sexton attended Amherst College in Amherst, Massachusetts. He graduated cum laude in 2004 with a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science.
Sexton has spoken several times about his diagnosis of Celiac disease.
Sexton began working for the Central Intelligence Agency Counterterrorism Center after graduation from Amherst. He worked there for a year and was transferred to the Iraq office. He was moved to the Afghanistan office in 2009.
Television and radio
Sexton was the co-host of TheBlaze TV's weekday news program Real News from the program's launch in 2012  to the end of its run in 2014  Sexton also hosted a weekday radio show on TheBlaze Radio Network.
Sexton also hosted a weekday radio show on TheBlaze Radio Network called "The Buck Sexton Show." The three-hour program featured analysis of the issues of the day, with an emphasis on U.S. politics and national security. The show aired until March 2017.
In 2017, Premiere Networks enlisted Sexton to host the syndicated radio show, America Now. In 2018, the program was simply re-titled The Buck Sexton Show.
Others articles of the Topic New York City : William Hawthorn Lynch, Heth and Jed, Shadowplay (play), Nina Cuso, William Mackenzie Davidson, Nord Anglia International School New York, Tumblr
Others articles of the Topic Journalism : Daily Cyprus, Nelder Dawson, OhChouette, List of American copy editors, Team City of Dearborn, AllAfrica, Al-Sahawat Times
Others articles of the Topic Radio : Radioactive FM 96, Karachi FM, Planète Rap, Tunetracker Radio Automation, Paris One, Mike Adam (host), Energy Stuttgart
- Buck Sexton | TheBlaze
- Simon & Schuster Author Biography | Simon & Schuster
- 10 Questions with Buck Sexton | AllAccess.com
- Buck Sexton | CNN Profiles
- Author Archives | National Review
- SEXTON: Syria's Next Civil War | Washington Times
- Mercury Confidential: Which member of TheBlaze team briefed the president on national security? | GlennBeck.com
- Kelly, Megyn (15 April 2014). "Interview with Buck Sexton". Kelly File. Retrieved 15 June 2018.
- The Rush Limbaugh Show Archives
- Mediaite: The Blaze's Buck Sexton Blasts Jon Stewart for Lecturing on Racism
- The Blaze Gets Its Own TV Show - Mediate.com
- TheBlaze TV Announces Change to Prime-Time Lineup - TheBlaze.com
- CNN.com - Transcripts
- "Buck Sexton To Be New Host of Syndicated 'America Now'". Inside Radio. 1 February 2017. Retrieved 17 June 2018.
- Wemple, Eric (14 May 2018). "The Hill's John Solomon moves to new spot as 'opinion contributor'". Washington Post. Retrieved 17 June 2018.
- "Hill TV: Debuts New Show "Rising with Buck Sexton and Krystal Ball". Townhall. 12 June 2018. Retrieved 17 June 2018.
This article "Buck Sexton" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Buck Sexton. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.