Visitors can enjoy all that Monroe has to offer including the shopping, churches, and restaurants. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its rich culture.
- You'll find 78 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Newburgh
- The closest major airport is in Newburgh, NY (SWF-Stewart Intl.), 13.5 mi (21.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in White Plains, NY (HPN-Westchester County), 30.4 mi (48.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Monroe
Places to visit in the larger region include The Golf Club at Mansion Ridge, Museum Village, and Mary H Harriman Memorial Park. In the area, you'll also find Arrow Park Lake and Lodge and Woodbury Common Premium Outlets.
Below is a top accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- James Motel - With a stay at this 2.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a 24-hour front desk, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and WiFi.
Dressing for Monroe
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 52°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 14°F
- From April to June, the average is 81°F during the day and 31°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 83°F during the day and 44°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 68°F as the daytime average and 17°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Monroe is 44.72 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 81°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 17°F