Pictured: Christina Applegate's husband Martyn LeNoble 'frisked by police after altercation with photographer'
Christina Applegate's husband Martyn LeNoble was frisked by police after an altercation with a paparazzo.
The musician was apparently searched by officers after the photographer got 'a little too close for comfort' in the Ventura area of Los Angeles.
Wearing a blue and white striped shirt and jeans, the Dutch born star faced the wall with his hands behind his back.
Searched: Martyn LeNoble, husband of Christina Applegate was frisked and by police on Sunday after an altercation with a photographer on Ventura Boulevard
According to an onlooker, Martyn was out attending a birthday party with actress Christina and their two-year-old daughter Sadie when the alleged incident happened.
Police investigated before letting the musician go about his business.
The 44-year-old married Christina back in February in a private ceremony in Los Angeles after a two year engagement.
Questioning: According to onlookers, a paparazzo got a little too close for comfort while the musician and his actress wife were at a birthday party
Backed up: The star, who wed Christina back in February was subjected to a search
The Emmy award-winning actress, 41, was previously married to actor Johnathan Schaech but they split in 2007.
'We had always cared deeply for one another when we were friends. And he came and put me under his wing. That was it – he was supposed to come,' Christina said about their relationship.
Martyn was a founding member of alternative rock band Porno for Pyros back in 1992, formed after the initial break up of rock band Jane's Addiction.
Happily married: Martyn married Christina Applegate in February this year
Most watched News videos
- French fishermen blockade British vessel in St Helier Harbour
- Prince Michael of Kent appears to sell royal access to Putin
- Former Texas reporter says inmates see execution as 'release'
- Kate Middleton discusses new book at National Portrait Gallery
- Kate Middleton launches treasure hunt for new bestselling book
- Blaze rips through London block of flats with fire engines on scene
- Asian dad walking with stroller is pummeled by attacker
- Maria Jane Rawlings seen for last time where she was found
- Sturgeon: 'There will be a pro-independence majority in Government'
- Burnham thanks new votes as he's re-elected Manchester Mayor
- Labour leader Keir Starmer 'bitterly disappointed in the results'
- Police search Kent house after murder of PCSO Julia James